[2.5][Assassin][LowLife] Freezing Pulse Non-Meta triple curse 3 mill dps build

Tired of all the meta builds out there? why not go oldschool with freezing pulse and clear all tiers like butter.

With this build I run whisper of doom + doedre's damning for triple curse and max out on 2.7 mill dps when i reach level 90 with a whopping -100 cold res already calculated into the real dps

Tooltip GMP fully buffed with flasks and vaal haste

Tooltip Slower proj fully buffed with flasks and vaal haste

Gem

Chest Freezing pulse - Controlled destruction - Spell echo - Elemental Focus - gmp/sp - cold pen
Head Blasphemy - Warlords mark - Discipline - enlighten
Boots Vaal haste - Vaal discipline - Inc dura - Lightning golem
Gloves Blood magic - Proj weakness - Frostbite - Blasphemy
Wand Purity of elements - Flamedash - Faster cast/Enlighten
Wand 2 Immortal call - CODT - Frost Bomb

Gear

Pros

+ Insane dps
+ Fun
+ Can freeze tier 15 bosses (remove ele focus for crit mult or added lightning
+ get away from meta
- Expensive
- Elemental reflect is doable but needs flask attention
- can struggle with minotaur because of 8k energy shield pool

This build is currently running on breach 2.5
Last edited by blubaer on Dec 30, 2016, 6:00:10 PM
Last bumped on Dec 28, 2017, 4:05:25 PM
That opal ring is insane
What passive skills should I focus on first? Ascendency? Los Banditos?
Last edited by Tardive on Jan 8, 2017, 6:59:44 PM
LOL!

Non-Meta, uses Shavs, Skyforths, Dual Void Battery.
All the best man, this is a very great item display.
"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone
Takes non meta skill, throws 50 exalts at it, it does well, amazing.
I presume . non skyforth way is to go Chayula ? The upg version can actually solve some LL Problems. On top of that fact , should get STR roll on that crystal belt and decent boots I guess but pretty much half of the cost of the build if not more !
"
Tardive wrote:
What passive skills should I focus on first? Ascendency? Los Banditos?

yeah, pls say
"
JayJayFly wrote:
I presume . non skyforth way is to go Chayula ? The upg version can actually solve some LL Problems. On top of that fact , should get STR roll on that crystal belt and decent boots I guess but pretty much half of the cost of the build if not more !

Without skyforth there is no power charge generating mechanism, meaning the void batteries stop working. Without void batteries the damage is down to normal making the build squishy and deal low amount of damage. I might be missing something though :)
Got any video of the build in action ? :P
"
Xyel wrote:
"
JayJayFly wrote:

Without skyforth there is no power charge generating mechanism, meaning the void batteries stop working. Without void batteries the damage is down to normal making the build squishy and deal low amount of damage. I might be missing something though :)

Just use assassins mark instead of ele weakness to get power charges. Also scrap cwdt on wand for ball lightning - power charge on crit - inc crit.

Skyforths replaced with higher es boots with resists.
Opal ring could be replaced with valyrium ring for stun immunity.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info