[2.5][WIP]CoC Scion - Need Help Making It

SCION CoC 2.5[WIP]

Hello guys, im kind of new here on the forums but not in the game so this will be my first post.

BACKGROUND:

This build started with the one from Mathil, Scion CoCSlam 2.2, you can check it below.

Since 2.2, there have been a few changes with CoC and Leech
Changes
*Cast On Critical Strike:
The spell that is triggered is determined based on the order in which it is socketed, and will cast supported spells in sequence, even across multiple attacks.
These items and skills also have cooldowns which limit how often a skill is cast.
These cooldowns apply per-triggered-skill, rather than applying to the trigger gem itself.
Cast on Critical Strike now has a 500ms cooldown, and will now only trigger one spell per frame when you critically strike. It now has 100% chance to trigger casts when you critically strike.
It now has 20% more spell damage at level 1, tapered up to 39% at level 20 (1% per level).
*Leech:
In The Awakening expansion the leech mechanics were changed with the goal to make it harder to leech against a single enemy.
Before, Life/Mana was recovered at a constant rate, without taking into account how many enemies were hit by the skill.
The leech mechanic was then changed so that a new leech instance was created per hit.
These instances can stack meaning a single hit against multiple targets will grant multiple instances, as will multiple hits against a single target

TO THE BUILD:

Right now the build is outdated and discontinued, i wanted to give a try anyways a see how it works now with these changes:
"
Questions wrote:
Does it work?
Yes
Does it do damage?
Yes
Does it handle hits?
Not all

So, i need some help guys to make this build better and efficient.
First of all, here's my skill tree at the moment:

Also stats,gear, jewels and gem links and ascendancy that im currently using:
Stats
If image too blurry, check this link: http://i.imgur.com/esTzLdF.png

Ascendancy

Berseker: For the 1% permaleech when clearing maps, 10% More Damage and the 25% more attack speed and casting speed when taking a savage hit (A savage hit is a hit that removes at least 15% of the target's maximum life)
Assasin: The 1% Crit Chance is not too much, but the 40% More Crit Multiplier and the 10% Chances to gain a power charge can actually help

Also these are actually good too, and they are better than assasin (still testing which one is better):
Anothers
Inquisitor: 20% more Elemental Damage, 120% Crit Chance on a enemy affected by Elemental Status (So we can say that is a "permabuff" because since we do almost everytime crits, enemies are always on a Elemental Status, meaning Frozen or Chill) and the 20% chances to create consecrated ground on kill that last 8 seconds and also if we stand on it we take 8% less elemental damage. This is a more offensive path and with a bit of elemental defense
Champion: 10% Chances to get fortify that also give us 15% more damage to us and to the party too while we have the effect and 20% chances to taunt an enemy that also it grants us 4% reduced damage againts enemies that are taunted. This is a more defensive path
Pathfinder: 50% More flask charges and 25% increased damage, 50% chances to avoid elemental status also bleeding and 4% reduced elemental damage taken all while using a flask. A good path too with a little elemental defense and also we can "spam" more flasks with this.
Raider: 25% to avoid elemental status, 4% more chances to dodge attacks, 10% to gain a frenzy charge (a bit useless because we use blood rage) and at full frenzy charges we gain Onslaught. Good path too but for more fast clearing maps because of onslaught (20% more attack, casting and movement speed)

Gear

Jewels

Idea here is to grab some HP, Crit Chance and Damage

At the Moment
Intertia Crimson Jewel: +21 Str, Dexterity from Passive in Radius are transformed to Strength
Crimson Jewel: +15% More Crit Multiplier for Cold Damage, +12% More Area Damage

Gems
6L Chest:
Ground Slam + Multistrike + Cast on Critical Strike + Ethereal Knives + Bladefall + Glacial Cascade

4L Gloves:
Idea here is to have running Two heralds of Ice and Thunder
Curse on Hit + Assasin's Mark + Herald of Ice + Flurry
*Just leveling Blade Flurry

4L Helm:
Ice Golem + Blood Rage + Hatred + Herald of Thunder
*Just leveling Herald of Thunder until i get 3B and 1G sockets on Gloves

4L Boots:
Vaal Haste + Vaal Grace + Incr. Area
+Incr. Duration
*Just Leveling Incr. Area

3L Vagan Scepter:
Immortal Call + Cast When Damage Taken + Incr. Duration

3L Divinarius:
Whirling Blades + Faster Attacks
+
Fortify

THOUGHTS:
There's a dagger that im actually crafting:

But also was considering to go with a Vagan Dagger for the Hit's cant be evaded as Main Weapon and Any ES Shield on offhand
Also changing Ground Slam with Cyclone, removing Multistrike for Faster Attacks or Incr. Crit Chance and grab this nodes here:

Nodes
Nightstalker

*More Crit Chance with Daggers

Light of Divinity

*More Spell Damage

Alchemist
*For using Inspired Learning because it has in range 4 Nodes and what it offers is actually good (The killed rare monster's mods, including Nemesis mods, are transferred to the player for a short duration.)

I use this:

Because since we deal a lot of cold damage with Hatred and Glacial Cascade, and since we almost everytime do crits and froze enemies, the 60% more Damage is actually good when clearing maps and we can say that it is "permabuff", but on bosses in wont work. Good boost for clearing maps indeed.
Also, crafting some HP on the rings and increase the HP from the boots is another thing to do for more survivality.
And since leech has been changed, now the leech rate is pretty so good surving when dealing with a large amount of mobs but not at all on bosses, saying that, the defenses are actually low so stacking more crit for more leech when criting (Also, perhaps grabbing some leech nodes can help) of course is another thing to do, that's why im using this flask, it really helps for crits:

I'll change for a Taste of Hate Flask when i get/buy one or when reaching 80% Crit Chance for a Granite Flask for more Reduction Damage
And before starting any maps or fightning any boss, i pop some power charges with this

It helps a lot, and when power charges are going to expire, just pop some traps and they will keep going on

What are your thoughs guys?
Let's make this better!
Thanks in advance!

Merry Christmas & Hanukkah and Happy New Year to All!!
Last bumped on Dec 29, 2016, 6:57:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info