[2.5] The not lowlife CwC Chaos Animate Weapon

This guide is for Cast When Channeling Animate Weapon that takes advantage of the Blood Magic reservation nodes, Esh's Visage to make chaos damage energy shield, United In Dreams chaos/poison for minions, and Elreon rings to spam Wither without it interrupting your energy shield recharge.

t13 Gorge

t14 Reef

t15 Courtyard

Tul

MandatoryItems

Poison on hit and Envy aura.

Lvl 15 Added Chaos

Chaos Dmg to ES

Wither mana cost 0 (sum needs to add to -14)

To keeps us above low life

To instantly heal above low life when casting an offering.

Stun Immunity

GemLinks

6l: CwC - Wither - Animate Weapon - Minion Damage - Melee Splash - Void Manipulation
(You can swap in multistrike for melee splash and then lvl 20 added chaos for CwC if you feel you need more burst damage on a boss.)

4l: Temporal Chains - Enfeeble - Blasphemy - Enlighten lvl 3

4l: Summon Stone Golem - Minion and Totem Elemental Resist - Minion Life - Fortify (Very Important to keep the Golem alive at all times, You could also use Zombies or Animated Guardian here in place of one of the support gems)

4l: Increased Duration - Vaal Disciple - Flesh Offering - Convocation

3l: Haste - Disciple - Enlighten Lvl 3

3l Sword: Generosity - Increased Duration - Vaal Haste (Important to use Generosity in sword since it scales the Envy aura)

LuxuryItems

Screaming Essence of Loathing on a Animate Weapon Helm will allow you to drop Conqueror's Efficiency and cast flesh offering without going below low life. Stone Golem will then instantly heal you.

Very large amount of Energy Shield and Chaos resist.

Complete overkill and not worth the investment. I think the two together add just over 1kes and costs around 8ex to make. Putting just es% for 2ex would be the most cost efficient.

PassiveTree

GearChoices

Helm: Animate Weapon Enchant, High ES, Loathing Essence, Resists
Chest: The Covenant
Gloves: High ES, Resists, Open suffix for Minion Dmg bench craft
Boots: High ES, 30% movespeed, resists.
Amulet: Eye/Presence of Chayula
Rings: Elreon rings(sum -14), dexterity, resists, ES
Weapon: United in Dream
Shield: Esh's Visage
Belt: High ES, Resists
Flasks: One "of Animation" life flask, Rumi's, Quartz flask for convocating into the middle of a pack, Basalt for extra defense, Quicksilver. You will need freeze/bleed immune on the Basalt and Quartz.
Jewels: Conqueror's Efficiency (unless using Loathing Essence helm), Minion Dmg, ES%, Minion Resist
Last edited by Sentracer on Feb 24, 2017, 4:41:08 AM
Last bumped on Sep 25, 2017, 9:46:01 PM
Try lv 1 wither which only cost 4 and that can be easily 0 cost for 1 ring.
"
toyhi wrote:
Try lv 1 wither which only cost 4 and that can be easily 0 cost for 1 ring.
Very true. Would need to work out your life pool so you can cast an offering once without going low life(probably use a loathing helm and the reduce jewel would work). Currently, I cannot, so I feel the extra reduced from the ring is necessary. IIRC I was only 3 life points above low life when casting flesh offering once.
Last edited by Sentracer on Dec 31, 2016, 8:46:17 AM
can i use a shavs instead of that chest?
Why CwC over Spell totem? With CWC you take up two spots on a 6L ( CwC and Wither ) Over the ONE spot for totem...AND you don't have to stress mana?
Wither is boosting the chaos damage
"
UhYuuki wrote:
can i use a shavs instead of that chest?
I'm not sure you even looked at the build if you have to ask that.

"
shahmat1972 wrote:
Why CwC over Spell totem? With CWC you take up two spots on a 6L ( CwC and Wither ) Over the ONE spot for totem...AND you don't have to stress mana?
Well, I wanted to make a CwC animate. I will say your statement is wrong though. I don't lose any gems vs a spell totem spec. The chest is a 7l because it has lvl 15 added chaos. It loses 5 gem levels on the added chaos, but spell totem gets a less dmg% modifier across the board. So, without actually doing the math, this spec has more damage than a spell totem spec even with the lvl 15 gem because of the less dmg of the spell totem gem.
Last edited by Sentracer on Jan 4, 2017, 10:37:57 PM
can you do a leveling guide? im so confuse, i dont know what skillpoints use first and in general a leveling guide will be so good. thanks for show your build :D
pd: ascendacy points too plz.
Last edited by khammul87 on Jan 3, 2017, 10:36:47 PM
"
khammul87 wrote:
can you do a leveling guide? im so confuse, i dont know what skillpoints use first and in general a leveling guide will be so good. thanks for show your build :D
pd: ascendacy points too plz.
I won't be doing a leveling guide other than to say level as something else till around 70-75. You can level as life based SRS and use your regret points when you reach a level that you can transition into AW. You'll want to grab all aura nodes first and have two lvl 3 enlightens ready for the transition. The lvl 90 tree including ascendancy points are included in the guide.
Last edited by Sentracer on Jan 5, 2017, 6:06:54 PM
You tested Vis Mortis chest?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info