[2.5] Inquiz ELE Reave/Bladeflurry

This is the typical Sh*t for a reave/blade flurry build but a few people asked so here goes.

Why reave not blade flurry?

Blade flurry is a great skill for boss' however boss' are often the last 2 seconds of a map and reave sh*ts on blade flurry for clear.

Tree- this is for you guys who DGAF about the rest and just need a tree.(i don't blame you reading takes more effort than making stuff go boom)

When selecting your foil Attackspeed (minimum 1.98) crit (minimum 6.80) then ele stuff
Items
Spoiler

Pots
Spoiler

Whatever pot you want this is really only for Bleed immunity

For high life reflect and bosses

AREA OF M*ther F*****g EFFECT!!! Screens o hits

Crit is pen also shock removal

More attackspeed/ freeze immune

Jewels - Focus on % ES + Attack speed + Crit multi

Links?
Spoiler

3L: discipline Wrathe Enlighten(lvl-3) (put this in an armour)
4L:Herald of ice- Curse on hit- Assassins Mark- Enlighten
4L:Vaal Reave - Multistrike - INC crits - WED
6L:Reave- Added lightning-Faster attacks- Increased crits - Multistrike-Inc AOE
Weapons
3L Bloodrage (self cast) Icegolem+cast when damage taken
3L Whirlingblades-Reduced mana-Faster attacks

Bandits

Kill krait alira

Stats-
8.7k es
62k base dps Reave- no charges.

Gear info
Can i go 5L? Yes Drop Aoe or crit strike or drop reave and go blade flurry until you have a 6L

Damage types by importance
Lightning- Best dps Best leech will be your Best friend

Cold- needed for freeze+ HOI to work(mmm nice and safe like hugging a nice big ice cube)

Fire- You should try and get a small amount of fire for burn (this works with Inevitable judgement)

Skyforths or chayula- If you have a skyforths you will need the reduced stun chance enchant or else prepare to die over an over again.

Why have a 3L in your helmet? because you will weaponswap in sticky situations to get rid of blood rage if your auras are in your weapons you will turn off all your auras. Turning off Auras in the middle of a map makes SrChow cry.

Accuracy and Elemental damage are king.

1.1 Update, changed chest set up to allow for blade flurry setup and reave with same colours
Last edited by SrChow on Jan 5, 2017, 5:34:21 AM
Last bumped on Feb 28, 2017, 3:51:10 AM
Kill/Krait/Kill for bandits?

Your passive link is broken, btw.
Been using this build for the past day or so, Loving it so far, any suggestions on what i should upgrade next? I know my jewels are bad, and i took an extra mana node at the bottom of the tree to help with mana issues, seems to help alot
I would recomend upgrading all your gear for elemental damage.- by that i mean upgrade all your rings belt ect to% ele. Because %WED is so abundant on gear i have almost no % damage on tree. If i remember right you should end up with 200+ ele from gear alone.
Last edited by SrChow on Dec 30, 2016, 2:46:41 AM
I have decent chunk of dmg and since I am clearing a whole screen often I oneshoot my self cause of ele reflect. Also got Vinktar's but cause of CD it's not always up.
How to deal with reflect? Simply dmg is too high.

I've picked up vaal pact but not made transition to CI yet ( I will when I hit lvl~83-85 )
Thanks for your build dude, loving it :)
(3.9) | Poison BV Assassin (Crush T15 Metamorphs on a budget)
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2714125

(3.9) | Burning Arrow Starter build
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2688339
Using a offhand instead of a shield for a ES build? Brave!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info