[2.5] Bino Flurry Dodge Raider

Offence:
>7700 Average Hit
>50% Critical Chance
>38000 Total DPS inc. Poison
>75000 Total DPS with Poison, flasks, Frenzy Charges and Added Lightning (instead of Increased AoE gem)
>140K BURST DPS on 6 Stage release

Defences:
Assuming 50% Block, 50% Dodge and 50% Evade Chance, you will avoid damage roughly 87.5% of the time (excluding Evasion entropy).
We scale our Dodge to ~75% and Evade to ~55%, plus receive additional bonuses from Avatar of the Chase.  Block can be scaled at end-game, when the Life pool starts to be a bit restrictive.

Info
Block can be scaled up via x% additional Block Chance while Dual Wielding
Dodge is rolled before Block and is not entropy-based, ie. 75% Dodge results in a Dodge near-on 75% of the time
Evasion rolls after Dodge, but sadly is entropy-based
Evasion rolls twice for Critical Hits, one to determine if the hit lands (per usual) and then one to determine if the Critical Hit lands

Pros:
+ Max Spell Dodge
+ Near-max Attack Dodge
+ Reflect is mitigated by leech and Vaal Pact
+ Easily scale-able
+ Rarely hit by Critical Strikes
+ No mana sustain issues
+ Very fast moving
+ Super easy pack and breach clearing
+ Easily cross-spec'd into from my Dreamfeather Dodge Raider build

Cons:
- Weak to degeneration effects
- Hard to over-cap resistances by much (due largely to heavy Unique Item reliance)
- Weak to some bosses
- Weak to Increased Accuracy monsters
- Low Life pool
- Hard to roll the chest piece

Gear:
Equipped

Links:
Recommended
Chest - Blade Flurry, Weapon Elemental Damage, Added Fire Damage, Melee Physical Damage, Added Chaos Damage, Increased Area of Effect

Helmet - Hatred, Herald of Ice, Herald of Ash, Vaal Haste

4L - CWDT (L9), Bladefall (L12), Life Gain on Hit, Riposte
4L - Whirling Blades, Blood Magic, Faster Attacks, Fortify
3L - CWDT (L6), Immortal Call (L8), Summon Golem (L8)
3L - CWDT (L3), Blood Rage (L8), Less Duration

Passive Tree:
Level 86

Notes:
- Don't be afraid to take more HP on the tree, if needed (I just rely on Whirling Blades to avoid big hits or degens)

- Around level 80 or 90, start stacking Block on the tree to improve damage avoidance, otherwise stack more damage - else get Jewel slots that have Block and additional Physical Damage

- Increased Area of Effect can be substituted for another Support Gem of your choice - you will still hit very close to the edge of your screen without it
Last edited by STiX360 on Dec 29, 2016, 4:21:12 AM
Last bumped on Mar 1, 2017, 2:20:36 PM
Nice build good damage all around :D
Sweet build, dude.
I'm using Cold to Fire in mine to get some extra Fire Damage, which scales the Chaos too.
Cool build but what about bandit quests? No mention of it in your build.
Oak/Kraityn+all/Kraityn? What golem are you using? Please be more precise.
Last edited by DexilPL on Feb 17, 2017, 2:06:59 PM
Hi, this build seems to be good, I Would like to try it, but how do you achieve 50% block chance ?

you'd do much better with a different offhand weapon rather than consuming dark, TBH. something with a lot more attack speed than 1.2 consuming dark. since blade flurry will be alternating between daggers, having such a low attack spd and dmg dagger as an offhand is really cutting down your potential dual wield DPS you could have. i highly doubt the fire conversion is making up for the lost dps on a decently rolled rare or even a 2nd binos or just death's hand
"
xMustard wrote:
you'd do much better with a different offhand weapon rather than consuming dark, TBH. something with a lot more attack speed than 1.2 consuming dark. since blade flurry will be alternating between daggers, having such a low attack spd and dmg dagger as an offhand is really cutting down your potential dual wield DPS you could have. i highly doubt the fire conversion is making up for the lost dps on a decently rolled rare or even a 2nd binos or just death's hand

I totally agree with you, the new Broken Faith unique shield seems good for this build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info