Guardian Templar Group play magic find(MF) flame totem culler

Basics
The basics to the build are that you get a ton of IIQ(Increased Item Quantity) and IIR(Increased Item Rarity).We end up wearing essentially ALL uniques(more indepth later) This is done fairly easily, since we will be playing in groups we can ignore any damage in the tree and utilize life nodes, resist nodes(to cap out resist in red maps) as well as jewel nodes(9 in total currently)

Defense Tab / Rarity tab

Defense Tab

rarity w/o flask

rarity /w flask

Passives Rundown
this passive tree essentially grabs any viable life nodes/resistance nodes/ and jewel nodes From personal preference I did grab the keystone conduit mainly just from noticing in the groups that I play in on bsc they all gian power/frenzy charges but do not bother to get endurance charges, but still use cwdt immortal call, so with this I atleast extend that for them slightly. I also grab the alchemist flask nodes to increase the effect of my divination flask And Chaos resist flask

Current Tree

Gear & Jewels

Earlier I had mentioned that you'll be wearing all uniques and I do mean that in the sense that, there isn't much room for random rare items with the ascetic

you will want to have a normal item on, now with how hard it can be to 5 off color a greed's embrace a white corrupt weapon with culling strike on it will be your cheapest bet, and a magic item on, now in terms of how expensive this can be to graba t1 p/s magic helmet

you can decide to grab a rare helmet

drop the Sentari's Answer and grab a magic shield to help taper off some resistances if it's appearing to be a problem(tough it shouldn't due to the gem mod priority list).

Gem priorites are really simple for group build mf cullers % Maximum Life - %Rarity - %Resistances
a couple examples of ones I'm using currently
with the 9 jewel slots you grab you end up with at max rolls 63% life 54% rarity and a ton of what ever resistances you need :)

Current Gear

Gems

since there aren't really that many required gems I have got 2 different cwdt setups going these setups can be moved around of course depending on your helmet or personal wants.

Weapon - movement skill mine is personally Faster Casting + Flame Dash
Shield - CWDT(20) + Stone golem(20) + Molten Shell(20)
Helmet - CWDT(8) + Immortal Call(10) |Linked or unlinked does not matter| Enduring cry + inc aoe
Chest - optimal is RGGBB or if you won't have culling strike on weapon RGGGBB
Gloves - Increased duration - vaal disc x3
Boots - Purity of elements - Purity of X(depends on your gear rolls/gems really) - clarity or arctic armour(group plays gives us wiggle room on mana sustain as well as the hierophant passive granting us no mana cost with full es) you can if you wanted to throw in enlighten but mana reservation shouldn't be an issue for you.

Last edited by anthrix on Dec 30, 2016, 6:16:54 PM
Last bumped on Dec 28, 2016, 2:46:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info