Gore Fireworks in Store for a Limited Time Only!

Well, it is certainly much safer than real fireworks. Though for that to become gore, things would have to rea-- anyway. I asked support to remove the massive fustercluck of northern lights and dark fireworks from last time, so... call me unadventurous, but I think I'll pass on this particular opportunity to Vaal my wallet.

You should have given 10 of them to each player online on 31st of december starting in the east. Selling this and for half a stash tab? Hmm.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
Last edited by Xavathos on Dec 28, 2016, 8:24:36 AM
I guess I'm the only one that seems to like them then. Though I agree, I'd rather spend more points for permanent fireworks instead of them being consumable.

Regardless though, I think they're fun to use. I'll save some for when I finally 6l an armor or something. lol
"
tacotiklah wrote:
I guess I'm the only one that seems to like them then. Though I agree, I'd rather spend more points for permanent fireworks instead of them being consumable.

Regardless though, I think they're fun to use. I'll save some for when I finally 6l an armor or something. lol

I think when I get a 6L, I'd be too busy cleaning my desk and keyboard after spitting out my drink to use fireworks tbh. Got a Stormcaller body armour from a box yesterday, it was close.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
Yeah id enjoy these fireworks and the northern lights I think a lot more if they were a permanent thing. I personally don't like consumables I think they are a waist of points, and I'm not sure players buy a whole lot of them and as someone said if they sold for 100 points and was a permanent item that would be more enjoyable.
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
Just throw your money away along with a wind! Literally... Yay! \m/
lol.
Greengroove's Loot Filter Scripts: poeurl.com/OMs
They should last longer and cost less than real fireworks.
No, wait.
They should be free from a seasonal quest and used with out feeling like, "this Dark Firework cost me USD$ 2.50 from that Mystery Box."

Oh well still got a BUNCH of dark fireworks to amaze all of my friends! I'm so cool! /s
"
XPhantasmaX wrote:
I got darkness fireworks ready to go this new years eve.

lulz, theres an implicit "i hate having to deal with your shit sometimes, ggg"* only the smart can see xDD

anyway hf in the new years eve with that, better smoke some J for the efficiency xD

*but its worth it in the end.... S2 its a complex relationship amirighte?
Buff life on the right side of the tree! Just a little! Pretty Please!
Last edited by The_Risen on Dec 29, 2016, 11:14:27 AM
These types of transactions dont make sense to me. I would never waste points for a consumable...id rather save 50 more points and buy a damn skill effect or something that will last for the entirety of the game..meh
so useless..
@_inQontrol lvl 100 Ambush
gear, tree: http://poebuilder.com/#builds/inqontrol-inq001
or http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/797034

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info