[BSC 2.5] ASS Blade Flurry Necro Support Carrier Shaper Uber Atziri 10+ million DPS on bosses

Hello!
To make you motiveted to play or get a friend to play this build:
Spoiler

Disclaimer: This build does NOT perform without someone else providing auras. Whirling Blades can also one shot you on reflect rares :P

This is part of a two part guide for a auramancer and assassin two player setup. If you have a friend that you regularly play with, following these guides will allow you to progress through all budgets from league start to wrecking all content in seconds.

It is still very early in the league and I got a few different ideas to improve but will need time and currency to test. Work in progress :)

Part 1: Leveling and Farming as Life
Spoiler

My friend started off playing reach of the council as a disclaimer so I have no experience doing this, but it is how I would go about it.
The tree focuses on grabbing life, crit for daggers and elemental damage. Just use the best available elemental dagger you got available until you can get a Vagan dagger. Before your friend gets Anger and Wrath just use the best available elemental damage weapon, whether its converting a physical weapon to fire with Physical to Lightning, Added Fire and Hatred or using flat damage weapon. Use the best increased damage scepter available in off-hand. When you level get what you are comfortable with in order of life and crit. Make use of Warlord's Mark for sustain. The goal is not to make an awesome life character but to switch to CI so worry more about getting six link Vaal Regalia and do not waste currency on good life gear like Belly of the Beast.

Part 2: Transition to CI
Spoiler
The tree requires a Valyrium or Skyforth for stun prevention. Getting resistances is tricky while getting damage but playing with a auramancer makes it less of an issue. You will need a Vessel of Vinktar to not kill yourself on reflect. The reason to not use an Eye of Chayula is Marylene's Fallacy.

Example gear and links
Spoiler

Videos
Last edited by TimedMan on Dec 28, 2016, 3:27:24 PM
Last bumped on Dec 28, 2016, 3:28:31 PM
OMG I'm on TV!!
3 videos up.
Chimera is up. If anyone wants to see some content done with this comp just ask ^^
Chimera and Uber Atziri is up.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info