FAILED TO CONNECT TO INSTANCE

Ok I am not having a very good day and now im just pissed. For a few days know this shit has been happening more and more frequently.

FAILED TO JOIN INSTANCE. Kicks you out of poe completely to login screen. Third time it has happened to me within an hour now. All three times between 2nd and 3rd phase of uber lab. I HATE lab it is the most annoying thing in this game with its stupid ass % life mechanics and shitty traps and now I get to waste more and more offerings because your game client can not even stay connected.

Stop throwing out more and more content, more mtxs, more leagues, more uniques, and fix the shit you have.

Between the endless bugs with the new DX11 and the issues it brings and now the servers themselves and crashes its time to take a step back.

Its also infuriating to post up in tech support and get no response what so ever. I always sung praises about GGG. Was I wrong? Have you guys gotten to big for your britches and can't take the time to reply to us lowly video game players?

Do not turn into blizzard...

Last bumped on Apr 25, 2018, 4:31:33 PM
2 more of these error's since I made post, bringing the total today to 5. With maybe 3ish hours of playtime?

That's impressive
I have been having this same issue when switching between zones a lot in the past 2 days. You should probably not make your post so inflammatory though, really lowering the chance that GGG is going to help us as a result.
"
I have been having this same issue when switching between zones a lot in the past 2 days. You should probably not make your post so inflammatory though, really lowering the chance that GGG is going to help us as a result.

Fair enough and normally wouldn't have been so hostile, especially haveing it happen around Christmas and the holidays. The frustration level that I hit yesterday after losing multiple goddesses and getting kicked out of multiple labs in such a short amount of time really put me over the edge.

Probably would have been much more amiable if this was not the 2nd tech issue since launch of this league that was completely infuriating and generated 0 responses from GGG.

Highly disappointed.
Last edited by g00fy_goober on Dec 25, 2016, 10:35:44 AM
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"

Fair enough and normally wouldn't have been so hostile, especially haveing it happen around Christmas and the holidays. The frustration level that I hit yesterday after losing multiple goddesses and getting kicked out of multiple labs in such a short amount of time really put me over the edge.

Probably would have been much more amiable if this was not the 2nd tech issue since launch of this league that was completely infuriating and generated 0 responses from GGG.

Highly disappointed.

You are totally right to be pissed my friend, we are asking GGG for this problem since one week on two and since then no feedback, I'm pissed af too.
Well lets get some relevant data. I am playing on DX9 on the Wastington DC servers through the steam client. I have already verified my cache via Properties -> Local Files -> Verify Integrity of Game Cache. No problems there. This issue began for me around the 22nd, and I can't determine any pattern of what causes it. It can happen transferring between zones in the lab, or from a map back to my hideout, entering the Dried Lake, or even trying to enter Highgate. Maybe happens once every 40 zone changes on average.
I am also playing on the Washington DC hub, and get failed to join instance between 5-20 area transfers. Sometimes more frequent. Its really frustrating to throw away map portals and Lab runs. I already do not like Lab runs, but being kicked out while wasting tokens is the epitome of frustration.

I also verified my files through Steam, and am running the DX11 beta. I noticed this trending disconnect at the start of Christmas weekend. The weekend before that, my issue was pressing my keys too fast and frequent.
Last edited by grimskuldar on Dec 27, 2016, 2:04:16 AM
Same, switched to Texas and noticed the same issue an hour or so in. Only has been happening past two days as people have reported.
I've been having this issue for several days now... It affects my laptop much more frequently than my desktop; not sure if it has to do with my laptop having much less memory (8GB vs 32 GB); otherwise, the laptop has a better CPU (i7) and somewhat comparable graphics cards well above the minimum req (960M vs 1060). Both are running multithreaded DX9 standalone clients (no steam)
I'm currently playing on Washington Server as well and have had this issue past couple days as well as one i found a fix to earlier. But that was irrelivent.

"Has anyone tried switching servers yet?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info