[2.5] CI/LL Blight CwC Poison Vortex over 2M DPS Trivialize all content [Tri-Curse/HC Viable]

If I go Low Life, how important is chaos resistance? Does it need to be maxed?
"
erikjo wrote:
If I go Low Life, how important is chaos resistance? Does it need to be maxed?

If you go lowlife, with only the passive bonuses from tree (+20%) and Presence of Chayula you have +20% chaos resistance in Merciless difficulty, which is more than enough.

If you want to do the Chayula fight in his domain, use a breach ring with 28+ chaos resistance to be chaos capped. It's the only fight where I recommend to be at max value to have a smoother kill.
Last edited by djnat on Jan 24, 2017, 8:43:29 AM
I'm a bit confused on the choice of vortex and double dipping poison and am wondering if you can help clarify for me. Converting damage doesn't apply to damage over time, like vortex's latter part so you would be doing cold damage after an initial chaos damage hit. Would it not be more efficient and effective to run firestorm for example? None of the damage would be unconverted and still has higher base than vortex when minimizing area of focus with conc effect.
Anyways, i also wanted to do something like this with vortex but finding out damage over time won't carry to chaos really killed it for me, so is there really any benefit i get from vortex in this setup other than cool mtx skin?
"
I'm a bit confused on the choice of vortex and double dipping poison and am wondering if you can help clarify for me. Converting damage doesn't apply to damage over time, like vortex's latter part so you would be doing cold damage after an initial chaos damage hit. Would it not be more efficient and effective to run firestorm for example? None of the damage would be unconverted and still has higher base than vortex when minimizing area of focus with conc effect.
Anyways, i also wanted to do something like this with vortex but finding out damage over time won't carry to chaos really killed it for me, so is there really any benefit i get from vortex in this setup other than cool mtx skin?

Why choose Ice Crash over Earthquake? Why choose Rain of Arrows over Tornado Shot? Why choose Dual Strike over Reave? That is why I choose Vortex over Firestorm.

About the conversions, I really don't understand what you're asking.
I feel like I'm on the right track at lvl 91, but my deeps is NO WHERE close to 2Mil on Path of Building. Even when select that the enemy is shocked from vaal lightning trap, it's only around 700k...

Character name is "FirstDate" if you wanna check it out.

Any advice would be awesome!!!

Thanks in advance!
Do you think getting increased chaos damage nodes are good at the start of shadow? In this build which is better increased spell damage or fire/cold or increased chaos damage nodes on tree?

Also why did you put fire damage at last last place in your jewels spoiler. arent fire and cold damage same thing here?
IGN:Fakelegend
Last edited by fakelegend on Jan 25, 2017, 9:40:34 AM
Started this build recently and so far I'm really enjoying it. I had quite a lot of currency so I bought what was needed for LL and so far it has been smooth. I was wondering how you guys dealt with hexproof maps? No regen seems to work fine as long as I don't spam whirling blades and keep a mana pot in the bag for convenience. Haven't seen no leech yet on this character but I guess that is hard too.

Also this is my first LL character so I'm not really sure what stats I'm supposed to prioritize on gear. I have the upgraded chayula amulet. If I can only choose one, do I want int or max life on a piece of gear? After getting high es rolls and assuming that resistances are not an issue that is.
Last edited by Mungosh on Jan 25, 2017, 3:01:25 PM
"
fakelegend wrote:
Do you think getting increased chaos damage nodes are good at the start of shadow? In this build which is better increased spell damage or fire/cold or increased chaos damage nodes on tree?

Also why did you put fire damage at last last place in your jewels spoiler. arent fire and cold damage same thing here?

No, spell damage is always better, unless you somehow get chaos damage values 167% that of spell damage. Cold > Fire because of the cold DoT. Fire technically helps ignite, but you aren't really relying on that. In the end, it doesn't really matter because both don't really do much double dipping and you shouldn't be getting those over other damage stats.

"
Mungosh wrote:
Started this build recently and so far I'm really enjoying it. I had quite a lot of currency so I bought what was needed for LL and so far it has been smooth. I was wondering how you guys dealt with hexproof maps? No regen seems to work fine as long as I don't spam whirling blades and keep a mana pot in the bag for convenience. Haven't seen no leech yet on this character but I guess that is hard too.

Also this is my first LL character so I'm not really sure what stats I'm supposed to prioritize on gear. I have the upgraded chayula amulet. If I can only choose one, do I want int or max life on a piece of gear? After getting high es rolls and assuming that resistances are not an issue that is.

Hexproof you just take unreserve everything and put on clarity if you want. Hexproof no regen maps are the real bitch. You need mana on kill or on hit somewhere on gear, or use a mana pot. I happened to have a +2 mana on kill glove mod when i did a shaped strand and full cleared it without a pot.

Int >> life. Life isn't even important, as you're only getting 20% of that as ES. Life is just a mod where you don't feel as bad getting it, or if you really have nothing else to craft.
So I just recently realized that blasphemy curses have to be cast...I downed one of the guardians without two of the curses. Anyways the build makes way more sense now, before I was entirely reliant on flasks for life steal.
"
I feel like I'm on the right track at lvl 91, but my deeps is NO WHERE close to 2Mil on Path of Building. Even when select that the enemy is shocked from vaal lightning trap, it's only around 700k...

Character name is "FirstDate" if you wanna check it out.

Any advice would be awesome!!!

Thanks in advance!

Anyone? :)

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info