[2.5] CI/LL Blight CwC Poison Vortex over 2M DPS Trivialize all content [Tri-Curse/HC Viable]

"
dragonsroc wrote:
"
I also personally waited to vaal a culling dagger before attempting him just to make that phase easier.

This was smart, did you just keep buying consuming dark daggers and vaal them? Does it trigger on blight or vortex since theyre both damage over time? Guess you could just whirling blade on them.

Do you think trying to vaal the other dagger for "Adds (8 to 11)–(19 to 23) Chaos Damage" or "0.2% of Cold Damage Leeched as Life" would be worth it if you have the money?
@DB42

I would consider using Enfeeble over Temporal Chains, maybe. But I don't know if it's really necessary since I never had problems surviving hits and being one shot outside of something like 3 damage mod maps or stuff. I don't play HC, so that's something you'll have to decide. Other than that, there's not much that really needs to be changed since the underlying build mechanics are remarkably safe already. The only issue in HC is that my leveling skill tree takes like, 0 life along the way so you'd have to change that. But it sounds like you're already past the leveling part so that doesn't matter.

@ladymordeth

I bought 55+/35+ daggers, jew/fuse/color'd them and then vaal'd. Cost me ~300c I'd say to buy that many daggers at ~12-15c each and fuse them. Looking at poe.trade though, it looks like I was the only one who bothered to use a good dagger since the only culling daggers listed are crap rolls with like 45% spell dmg and 30 int. I got mine on a 60% dmg 39 int dagger. Culling triggers on vortex hits.

Adding chaos damage is for attacks.

You are doing no cold damage. Fire damage leech is the only thing that will work. But no, I'd rather have the 60% crit chance than that. The only other worthwhile implicit is a 5 or 6% chance to block while dual wielding.
Hi dude, do you think it's good idea to change a Consuming Dark for a Breath of the Council? (80% Chaos Damage+32 Elemental Damage+10% AOE)
Hi everybody ! I can't kill the shaper with my build, please, can you check my profile and tell me what is missing ? Thank you !
Here's a Shaper kill that I recorded a week ago. I was debating on uploading this run or doing it again since I died once, but I didn't want to waste currency. The death was entirely just inexperience on the 3rd phase and impatience, as this was the 2nd time I've ever fought him. If you're familiar with Shaper mechanics, you shouldn't have any problems.

https://youtu.be/jdabou1lHlY
Last edited by dragonsroc on Jan 6, 2017, 11:38:17 PM
Here is my LL build of yours with 10k ES, and a slightly different tree. I run 3 curse auras plus disc and AA! Much smoother, and great damage.

I love pie.
Last edited by xSyK0TiC on Jan 7, 2017, 2:52:20 AM
"
xSyK0TiC wrote:
Here is my LL build of yours with 10k ES, and a slightly different tree. I run 3 curse auras plus disc and AA! Much smoother, and great damage.

Zealot's Oath doesn't work with Vaal Pact. Sorrow of the Divine doesn't do anything special.
"
dragonsroc wrote:
"
xSyK0TiC wrote:

Zealot's Oath doesn't work with Vaal Pact. Sorrow of the Divine doesn't do anything special.

I realize that, just respecced and these flasks are left overs lol.
I love pie.
Hi, thx for this build, have a question. For LL variant is there an alternative for Presence of Chayula? (ridiculous price I see)
hi, i love this build so far but i have a problem with the temp chains: mobs can have 2 curses and the blasphemy curse applies but the temp chains from my helmet with cwdt1->curse on hit 1->blade vortex->temp chains5 are not casted on mobs.

If i just run the setup with blade vortex as self cast, the curse is applies to mobs. Is this a bug?
Or does the order of the sockets play a role?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info