CI Raider Howa Uber/Shaper/Anything Destroyed

"
broseidon07 wrote:
Thanks for answering my questions thus far. I'm currently leveling up but wondering how you get enough mana leech from just the 0.4 in duelist?

Do you not have mana issues? Other BF builds I've run in the past use blasphemy + warlords mark, but it feels so sketchy leveling with only 0.4% mana leech lol. just hope you can hold down BF and whirling blades at end game with no issue

other BF builds dont stack int, having high int boosts your regen (due to mana pool) also 0.4% of shit dmg is shit leech, 0.4% of good dmg is good leech :)

build is good however it dies to ele reflect the mere second you loose the vinktar leech :) there are ways to counter this but heck why even bother :)

there is also a way to boost the dmg nearly twice but ill share them once i test them and am 100% sure.
Hi!
Last edited by saitotake on Dec 27, 2016, 2:58:48 PM
why Blade Flurry and not Spectral Throw like other HOWA builds?
"
BeRse wrote:
What makes spectral throw better?
"
GladiatorUA wrote:
"
BeRse wrote:
What makes spectral throw better?

higher base attack damage
"
BeRse wrote:
why Blade Flurry and not Spectral Throw like other HOWA builds? What makes spectral throw better?

Are you accounting for the 6th stage of bladeflurry and subsequent explosion on releasing? I'm pretty sure ST is better for aoe clearing but BF is better for single target.
"
broseidon07 wrote:
"
BeRse wrote:
why Blade Flurry and not Spectral Throw like other HOWA builds? What makes spectral throw better?

Are you accounting for the 6th stage of bladeflurry and subsequent explosion on releasing? I'm pretty sure ST is better for aoe clearing but BF is better for single target.

i'm not saying Blade Flurry is a bad decision - i was just curious on what arguments the buildmaker picked Blade Flurry over Spectral Throw
"
BeRse wrote:
"
broseidon07 wrote:
"
BeRse wrote:

i'm not saying Blade Flurry is a bad decision - i was just curious on what arguments the buildmaker picked Blade Flurry over Spectral Throw

It's not even close. I tried with both. With Dying sun bladeflurry is better at both aoe clear and single target damage. And it is not even close. Try yourself. Both however are plenty good to clear all content. Blade flurry is just far superior in all aspects imo. But, if you enjoy st. By all means go for it. It's not awful just not as good imo.
The bigger aoe of blade flurry the more damage it does, even single target?
"
vpetrovgb wrote:
"
broseidon07 wrote:
Thanks for answering my questions thus far. I'm currently leveling up but wondering how you get enough mana leech from just the 0.4 in duelist?

Do you not have mana issues? Other BF builds I've run in the past use blasphemy + warlords mark, but it feels so sketchy leveling with only 0.4% mana leech lol. just hope you can hold down BF and whirling blades at end game with no issue

other BF builds dont stack int, having high int boosts your regen (due to mana pool) also 0.4% of shit dmg is shit leech, 0.4% of good dmg is good leech :)

build is good however it dies to ele reflect the mere second you loose the vinktar leech :) there are ways to counter this but heck why even bother :)

there is also a way to boost the dmg nearly twice but ill share them once i test them and am 100% sure.

Mind sharing your idea as to how double the damage?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info