CI Raider Howa Uber/Shaper/Anything Destroyed

"
Indraugnir wrote:
So i ripped on elemental reflect, i guess we can't do it with this build ? -.-

Do not run elemental reflect maps, there's absolutely zero chance to do it safely.
MFJonesHC
"
MFJones wrote:
"
Indraugnir wrote:

Do not run elemental reflect maps, there's absolutely zero chance to do it safely.

It was an Unid'ed level 10 yellow map :)
"
Indraugnir wrote:

Actually I hear if you swap in life leech gem its do-able.. Might try asking for some advice on reddit, too.. There's always people there with good ideas on reflect mitigation options.
Spoiler

my current gears, 6k1 ES with 4k DPS BF. Cheap gears, is anything not ok ?
What if i change Elemental Weakness into Conductivity ?
Last edited by mauls1611 on Jan 21, 2017, 9:22:53 AM
"
taosk8r wrote:
"
Indraugnir wrote:

Actually I hear if you swap in life leech gem its do-able.. Might try asking for some advice on reddit, too.. There's always people there with good ideas on reflect mitigation options.

Sibyl's Lament (left ring) + life leech works very well. i'm at a spot where i dont need anything like resists or strength on one of my rings, so i could swap it for those maps. ideally youd swap out faster attacks i think, but weapon elemental damage gem is the only red one. corrupt for a white socket? =P. stuff like fortify and block work with reflect aswell, so make sure to keep up fortify and maybe bring a rumis if you want. of course vinktars also increases your resistance to your own lightning damage. ele reflect is totally do-able. you just do less damage, and ultimately leech less, so maybe dont do a guardian or something. even t15 is totally fine with this setup, even vinktars and rumis is unnecessary. i would probably opt to just use a chaos on any of these maps most of the time, but i corrupt t15s for the chance at vaal temple, and i still want to run the map if it rolls ele reflect. actually it is easier than temp chains.

I did a t13 cannot leech map aswell. just had to take it a bit slower, wait for some regen, and use vaal discipline on the boss. this ones a bit more rippy but still do-able.

Last edited by goldnugget on Jan 21, 2017, 11:44:14 AM
Hit level 92, changed amulet, got better boots and one ring, now have 9.6k ES and still could upgrade gloves, helm get ring with WED, probably 12% HOWA's. Currently ~8k dps of BF @1293 int in hideout with Wrath. Did facetank of Minotaur, will try other shit as soon as can afford to do something.

Spoiler
Should I change Vortex into Vaal Discipline ? I don't really know the use of Vortex in this build.
And what is the purpose of Dying Sun flask? It's so expensive. Don't know if i have that amount of money
btw, after a short change, this is my gear:
Spoiler

with full Aura, I have 7973 ES and 5963.8 BF DPS. My resistance: 75/53/66/100. Decent or not? I still can upgrade my chest into better one if i have enough money
Last edited by mauls1611 on Jan 21, 2017, 1:13:06 PM
SHAPER DOWN!!

dropped for me!

was actually much easier than i thought it would be. this was the first time i ever tried the fight, and only died once. i got hit by the slam 2 or 3 times, but 11k ES seems to be enough to tank it, atleast before the last phase. out leeched the beam aswell.

"
mauls1611 wrote:
Should I change Vortex into Vaal Discipline ? I don't really know the use of Vortex in this build.
And what is the purpose of Dying Sun flask? It's so expensive. Don't know if i have that amount of money
btw, after a short change, this is my gear:
Spoiler

with full Aura, I have 7973 ES and 5963.8 BF DPS. My resistance: 75/53/66/100. Decent or not? I still can upgrade my chest into better one if i have enough money

i dropped vaal grace and replaced it for vaal discipline. they basically do the same thing. i just like vaal discpline because it even further reduces the chance of a 1 shot, which is really the only thing that ever kills you anyways. dying sun is not required at all. it makes mapping a bit faster, thats all. maybe kinda nice vs some fire bosses as well, like uber atziri, but you can just use a regular ruby flask.

your gear is pretty bad. everything that has ES and int is so expensive that i just crafted all my own gear with alchs and scourings. made a bunch of ex doing that, i recommend it. you just need to know what rolls are worth selling. you could buy up some "the ethereal" cards for a 6 link vaal regalia if you cant afford a 6 link ilvl84+ one to work with. get some ilvl84+ hubris, sorcerer gloves, sorcerer boots, and use alch + scouring or chaos if you're rich and lazy. get any lvl crystal belt and use the int essence, same thing with opal ring but the lightning essence.
Last edited by goldnugget on Jan 21, 2017, 8:15:53 PM
"
goldnugget wrote:
SHAPER DOWN!!

dropped for me!

was actually much easier than i thought it would be. this was the first time i ever tried the fight, and only died once. i got hit by the slam 2 or 3 times, but 11k ES seems to be enough to tank it, atleast before the last phase. out leeched the beam aswell.

i dropped vaal grace and replaced it for vaal discipline. they basically do the same thing. i just like vaal discpline because it even further reduces the chance of a 1 shot, which is really the only thing that ever kills you anyways. dying sun is not required at all. it makes mapping a bit faster, thats all. maybe kinda nice vs some fire bosses as well, like uber atziri, but you can just use a regular ruby flask.

your gear is pretty bad. everything that has ES and int is so expensive that i just crafted all my own gear with alchs and scourings. made a bunch of ex doing that, i recommend it. you just need to know what rolls are worth selling. you could buy up some "the ethereal" cards for a 6 link vaal regalia if you cant afford a 6 link ilvl84+ one to work with. get some ilvl84+ hubris, sorcerer gloves, sorcerer boots, and use alch + scouring or chaos if you're rich and lazy. get any lvl crystal belt and use the int essence, same thing with opal ring but the lightning essence.

Still on the way to do that, these are cheap gears ( but still expensive as hell! ) that i temporarily use until i can afford a better one. I'm new to the game so i don't really understand crafting.
My Hubris is quite ok beside the low ES, it gives me quite lots of Resistance and Int right now. Agreed with the rest.

There is some change in my gems: I change Vaal Grace with Vaal Discipline 'cus of my low ES, hope to survive some 1 hit KO'd. I also change Elemental Weakness with Conductivity, since Conductivity is better with lightning damage. And I don't use Blood Rage ( since my low survivability ).
Last edited by mauls1611 on Jan 21, 2017, 10:12:33 PM
Man, I am having a terrible time with being super squishy at this stage of the game. My gear all has pretty bad ES, but its all I can afford that keeps my resistances all capped. Only have been able to buy one HOWA (the other is the unblessed one), and the ammy is only carnage heart since the astramentis prices went through the roof when everyone discovered howa, which Im kinda salty about considering how cheap it was last league.. So my leech isn't too great. Im at just shy of 1400 life and 1400 shield atm.. Maybe I will just have to give up on the snakebites until I replace the tabula with a decent chest?

I was wondering about going with that fast ES recharge node up by CI instead of the extra ES nodes on your tree up by EO. Do I totally have the wrong idea about those?

Anyways, anyone with some pointers, please go ahead. Ive bought the most ES and life on gear that I can afford so far, and am still super rippy, and am hoping there is some better answer than 'just wait till I can afford better gear'. If you look at my tree, you will see a bit of a deviation, cause I started with another one before I found this guide, and cant do the respec cost for now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info