CI Raider Howa Uber/Shaper/Anything Destroyed

I'm playing the spectral throw variant and I have Mana Flows and Primal Spirit atm at level 78. Even with these two nodes I have mana issues. Should I switch over to BF? I guess I'm asking whether mana is an issue with your build?
0 Mana problems at all so if that is a problem then yes I recommend!
What is your tooltip average damage in hideout with auras on? Mine is like 5.7k as CI assassin and that really pisses me off, without conc effect, mobs die too slow even in T6 maps. I have like 900 int and even some WED on my jewelry and belt but alas, feels like total shit.

Wanted to give the raider version a try but I'll be doing this on a 5L. Since you use elemental weakness, can I just drop lightning pen for my 5L setup? Or would you recommend dropping faster attacks?

Lastly, I find with astramentis its pretty tough to hit 169 res in hideout for ele weakness on red maps. Do you shoot for 169? Honestly I have no idea how this is done without blowing multiple ex on items considering int, high es, and WED is also a must.

Edit: Last for real, how do you deal with elemental reflect??? Is the duelist leech enough? While running the assassin version of CI, I noticed that with warlords mark I was still getting rekt on ele reflect maps, even when popping a topaz flask
Last edited by broseidon07 on Dec 23, 2016, 2:12:55 AM
"
broseidon07 wrote:
What is your tooltip average damage in hideout with auras on? Mine is like 5.7k as CI assassin and that really pisses me off, without conc effect, mobs die too slow even in T6 maps. I have like 900 int and even some WED on my jewelry and belt but alas, feels like total shit.

Wanted to give the raider version a try but I'll be doing this on a 5L. Since you use elemental weakness, can I just drop lightning pen for my 5L setup? Or would you recommend dropping faster attacks?

Lastly, I find with astramentis its pretty tough to hit 169 res in hideout for ele weakness on red maps. Do you shoot for 169? Honestly I have no idea how this is done without blowing multiple ex on items considering int, high es, and WED is also a must.

Edit: Last for real, how do you deal with elemental reflect??? Is the duelist leech enough? While running the assassin version of CI, I noticed that with warlords mark I was still getting rekt on ele reflect maps, even when popping a topaz flask

Raider is far superior.

Vinktars up is 80+ lightning res and like 25% dmg leeched as life which is plenty reflect does nothing

Get all res on all jewels that arent fertile Mind.

This should solve all your problems

Edit: Inc aoe in Hideout is 10.1k now

but I also have like 1400 int
Last edited by ExilezQ on Dec 23, 2016, 2:49:53 AM
hi great build i change my cyclone build for your buil today:) for now my gear:

i must change me ring but no have more currency now:D
would skin of the loyal give a good amount of ES with this build?

if not can a 5 link work? i got most of the stuff needed but im kinda broke and missing a good chest
Hi, great build overall.
What u think about Added Lightning vs Faster Attacks in a 6 link, right now i have BF-WED-EleFocus-IncAOE-LightPen and cant decide what last gem to play with, with 8 frenzy charges Attack speed is so high so u feel like u dont even need FA and Added lightning solid dmg boost.
hi
did you kill all breach lord?
How are you not getting stunned by these bosses? I have the uber lab enchant + heart of oak and surrounding talents. Uber izaro is hitting me once and stunning me for 2 seconds and I'm just dying. You can see my char in my profile if you'd like.
"
knutzi wrote:
would skin of the loyal give a good amount of ES with this build?

if not can a 5 link work? i got most of the stuff needed but im kinda broke and missing a good chest

It's fine but +1 gems does almost nothing for attack skills so I see no point.

"
Hi, great build overall.
What u think about Added Lightning vs Faster Attacks in a 6 link, right now i have BF-WED-EleFocus-IncAOE-LightPen and cant decide what last gem to play with, with 8 frenzy charges Attack speed is so high so u feel like u dont even need FA and Added lightning solid dmg boost.

Faster attacks is just better. More attack speed multiplier on blade flurry scales with attack speed.

"
hi
did you kill all breach lord?

Half Asleep yes

"
Christwo1 wrote:
How are you not getting stunned by these bosses? I have the uber lab enchant + heart of oak and surrounding talents. Uber izaro is hitting me once and stunning me for 2 seconds and I'm just dying. You can see my char in my profile if you'd like.

I gues I don't get it. I even unspecced out of Heart of Oak. Stun was doing absolutely nothing with or without it. I guess watch my videos and just watch positioning and movement and see if that helps?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info