CI Raider Howa Uber/Shaper/Anything Destroyed

"
MFJones wrote:

You can take a look at Invalesco's hideout tooltip screenshot here: https://i.imgur.com/W4rjMIz.png

I am not exactly sure how much better/worse compared to my tooltip here but hopefully it will help you draw your own conclusions. Factor in the fact that inquis has 100% penetration, crit multi, etc. While raider has higher and more consistent raw damage per hit and less penetration.

True.

Is resistance an issue though? I read that the strongest bosses only have about 40% resistance and having enough and more penetration actually helps DPS and you would be able to use curses as well that reduce resistances. Not sure though, correct me on that if I'm wrong.

9300 DPS in Hideout is pretty high. Invalesco's inquisitor boasts 15k and 21k fully buffed with frenzy and consecration. Can you reach 21k fully buffed and all?
Resistances aren't really an issue at this level of dps. I run maps with enfeeble and +ele resist mod all the time and it doesn't feel that much worse. For T16 bosses I regularly use the orb of storms + curse on hit Elemental weakness combo, assuming the map isn't hexproof. It's also great for breaches.

Here's my tooltip with ele overload and 8 frenzy charge

Currently at 1260 Int, took off astramentis for a nice rare. I was at 1310 or so int with astramentis on.

MFJonesHC
Last edited by MFJones on Jan 8, 2017, 5:25:33 AM
What's your attacks per second with that?
MFJonesHC
I just wanted to come in here and give my thanks to you for creating this build guide.
I didn't fully follow your skill tree and my gear is far from perfect, however I just managed to kill shaper for the very first time since Atlas of Worlds was a thing!

It took a bit of tries to learn the fight but I did it!
Last edited by Epsynus on Feb 28, 2017, 5:06:48 AM
Anyone have a video of this build doing Chayula?
"
MFJones wrote:
Resistances aren't really an issue at this level of dps. I run maps with enfeeble and +ele resist mod all the time and it doesn't feel that much worse. For T16 bosses I regularly use the orb of storms + curse on hit Elemental weakness combo, assuming the map isn't hexproof. It's also great for breaches.

Here's my tooltip with ele overload and 8 frenzy charge

Currently at 1260 Int, took off astramentis for a nice rare. I was at 1310 or so int with astramentis on.

Is 17,965 with just 8 frenzy,and ele overload?
Or golem and potions as well?

I am lvl 89, close to 7,2k in h/o, having cull as well.
Build melts

Cheers
Yeah that is with 8 frenzy and ele overload, no flasks.

With flask the tooltip goes up to about 20k.
MFJonesHC
"
MFJones wrote:

No golem either on the 17k?
"
renroval wrote:
"
MFJones wrote:

No golem either on the 17k?

Yeah I dont use golem much because he dies too much and never really survives the big boss fights.
MFJonesHC

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info