CI Raider Howa Uber/Shaper/Anything Destroyed

im lvling this....and its not easy with so few ES/live nodes i must say...ok using a tabulara isnt ideal but still :P
Go all out on DPS youll be at insane ES% from the intelligence alone. Putting points into any ES nodes other than the ones behind CI is a waste in this build imo.
"

I agree. But it is just not needed. I had not a single point in 1 es node and no area nodes and with dying sun hit whole screen and had 12k es. Litearlly just damage and int is all you need. Torwards the end I also went dual curse with conductivity and ele weakness for end game bosses which helped a bitch which is why I liked the top pathing.

To each there own there is really no wrong answer when the build does this much damage!
Last edited by mecagaron on Dec 28, 2016, 7:37:32 PM
"
ExilezQ wrote:
"

I agree. But it is just not needed. I had not a single point in 1 es node and no area nodes and with dying sun hit whole screen and had 12k es. Litearlly just damage and int is all you need. Torwards the end I also went dual curse with conductivity and ele weakness for end game bosses which helped a bitch which is why I liked the top pathing.

To each there own there is really no wrong answer when the build does this much damage!

how u dual curse?
"
mecagaron wrote:
"
ExilezQ wrote:
"

how u dual curse?

orb of storm curse on hit conductivity ele weakness
If we only have accuracy on 1 piece of gear would it be perfectly viable to get 2 accuracy wheels?
ya but don't u need a +1 curse on a piece of gear to have 2 that go off?

nevermind like u said the top tree has the +1 to curse for 3 points that's not bad

u think conductivity is the best choice for the second curse?
Last edited by mecagaron on Dec 29, 2016, 12:20:52 AM
"
ExilezQ wrote:

Well you must have had pretty sick gear to have so much ES. Us little people are struggling :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info