Give us several portals for Uber lab

I would recommend GGG to add in extra portals to uber lab. Every second run i go causes me to crash and lose the lab. Every key is an investment in time and currency.

This is since the new dx-client.

The game as is does not support this kind of gameplay.

inb4 "WAAH stfu it works on my system, so everything is fine"
The Hyperbomber for 2.6: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1879383
Last bumped on Dec 18, 2016, 4:08:31 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Or at least one portal disconnects are fucking terrible lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Just no, don't listen to this QQer, it would make the lab downright easiest freelo of all time. It's easy as it is... We all suffer the crashes and DCs from time to time that doesn't mean lab should be nerfed into the ground. Deal with it pal.
"
veki2 wrote:
Just no, don't listen to this QQer, it would make the lab downright easiest freelo of all time. It's easy as it is... We all suffer the crashes and DCs from time to time that doesn't mean lab should be nerfed into the ground. Deal with it pal.

What is wrong with you? Is this guy serious right now
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Saltygames wrote:
I would recommend GGG to add in extra portals to uber lab. Every second run i go causes me to crash and lose the lab. Every key is an investment in time and currency.

What I heard from that "Make it easier because I suck". It's as if you've never played PoE before, crashes happen and disconnects happen.

And what kind of imbecilic suggestion is that. Instead of giving feedback where the crashes occurred and when, you give a suggestion of giving extra portals? That's like fixing a bridge with duct tape. I can't even comprehend your thought process.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
Last edited by devon752 on Dec 16, 2016, 11:52:33 AM
"
devon752 wrote:
"
Saltygames wrote:

What I heard from that "Make it easier because I suck". It's as if you've never played PoE before, crashes happen and disconnects happen.

And what kind of imbecilic suggestion is that. Instead of giving feedback where the crashes occurred and when, you give a suggestion of giving extra portals? That's like fixing a bridge with duct tape. I can't even comprehend your thought process.

Yes disconnects happen, that's a good reason to kill the map boss before you've used all six portals. Why isn't the same thing possible on Labyrinth? Oh yes now I remember because Labyrinth is horribly designed on multiple levels.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"

When a DC happens your connection breaks, that can be because of an issue at your ISP, at GGG or because your cat desided to play with your cables a bit. Such situations shouldn't cause you a lose of anything, you should be able to plug your cable back in log back in and if the instance is still there (which usually is the case, because it stays open for 8min) you should be able to hop right back into that place, because in almost every situation DCs happen while you are not in immidiate danger.

The exception for that of course is an instance crash, if the instance crashes it doesn't matter how many portals you would have to the area... because the instance crashed. Those are also those DCs that immidiatly shut down any map you are currently in, because maps actually have 6 portals and you can still lose them to crashs.

So that's not a solution that solves all cases, DCs yes, but since the client runs rather smooth it is more often than not the instance that crashs, which makes it impossible to rejoin. Exspecially the crashs that happen early in new leagues seem to be of that type. I don't actually happen to have any indiviual client crashes or any crashs at all, it's rather rare. But exspecially connectivity can be an issue in certain areas and having protection against smal hickups would be preferable, not sure though if additional portals would be the right thing, because in groups it wouldn't even help because if you are 6 people the portals are gone anyway and since DCs and Crashs happen so rarely compared to deaths in the lab it would be used more likely to just make the lab a lot easier, which isn't really necessary. Not to mention that you would have to run through the whole labyrinth again anyway, because the entrypoint is fixed.
Last edited by Emphasy on Dec 16, 2016, 6:22:01 PM
I'm sorry but lab is braindead.

The only challenge in lab is not to melt of soul sucking boredom as you literally just spam whirling blades for 4 minutes and kill a boss in 3 x 20 second stages.

The sheer ideea that you have to farm this for that 1/388 chance to get the helm enchant is cringing.

And if you run out of offerings, guess what. More idiotic whirling blade spam in trials.

The whole lab is a problem, not the portals.
IGN: SCHVAITZERIZER
Last edited by MAD_DAN on Dec 16, 2016, 7:19:31 PM
"
The only challenge in lab is not to melt of soul sucking boredom as you literally just spam whirling blades for 4 minutes and kill a boss in 3 x 20 second stages.

Well that is basically what you do in maps.
"
"
veki2 wrote:

What is wrong with you? Is this guy serious right now

Defending his source of income I'd imagine, I know of at least one guy who regularly is always seen making ignorant posts everywhere that has accidentally admitted this is why he does it.
my evasion is so high i only insta rip sometimes
-----
Bug Fixes:
People were using cyclone for actual melee builds, so we nerfed it and made blade vortex. Also, we went ahead and made cyclone great for CoC casters while we were at it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info