Deleted

"
Can anyone confirm this and does or does not AOE effect the 270% too?

No that was posted by some random reddit member

"
or does not AOE effect the 270% too?

wat

It is possible for all the molten strike projectiles to hit 1 target.

Especially when its larger targets such as bosses.

from that reddit poster in the thread:

"
The increase will be even bigger if enemy have radius greater than 2

That's the big question, all you can find is the info that hitboxes are usually = 2 and the projectiles fall off from the target from in between 5-20 units with (maybe!) an aoe radius of 8 in an area spanning 270° around the monster. AOE modifiers will modify the projectile AOE and the max range of 20 but not the min range of 5.

Can't find any statements by ggg for the hitbox of bosses and the aoe of molten burst. If bosses really are just bigger targets that would be nice.

All i found from ggg so far was:
"
The projectile changes in 2.0.0 remove shotgunning - this means that of a set of projectiles fired together, only one can collide with any given enemy.
Molten strike projectiles cannot collide with any enemies, and thus cannot shotgun. Their AoE can overlap to damage things multiple times, this has not changed.

ign Elmi_EQ
Last edited by HenkCCAA on Jan 10, 2017, 6:14:12 PM
MAJOR BUILD UPDATES COMING SOON
"

For Breach? Or BHC?
"
"

For Breach? Or BHC?

Updates to the build in General and new vods from bsc
Hi,

I would like to know which lab helm enchant would be best: cyclone damage or cyclone attack speed? Maybe someone can help me with this question. Does more attack speed mean = more molten burst procs?

(I didn't follow your guide exactly, but it sure was a great help for my char. So thank you very much, this build is freaking fun to play!)
El Psy Kongroo.
Is CI version viable?
MFJonesHC
Dang
Nice build!
So I'm currenctly lvl 88 and my damage is amazing (I added melee physical damage instead of lgoh on the 6L)
I need a little bit more hp still, I have 5.7k but next lvl will be a life node so maybe will go almost to 6K. It was a bit hard to sustain the mana cost so I got the life nodes + reduce mana cost near the templar instead of the one that gives +20 str and all, seems fine now since I got more damage and 0.4 mana leech is enought.

I'm using Atziri's Step because I think it's better for me to have more spell dodge and move speed at the start of the map (and hp)

I think the only problem for me now is that I need more resists.. currently is 89% fire 101% cold and 88% lightning. Not sure how to increase it for now.

Can you check my gear/tree please :P?
Hey guys i'm looking for a build to do mid tier maps t8-t12 very fast,dont need doing end content, is this buid good with this?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info