Deleted

"

Ball dps is 13.7k with HoA only, no other buffs, working pretty decent, maybe i'm biased of previous full damage build. Thanks!

Whats ur ball dps with frenzy charges up etc
"
"

Ball dps is 13.7k with HoA only, no other buffs, working pretty decent, maybe i'm biased of previous full damage build. Thanks!

With frenzy charges up, 19.4k/ball
"
JoopO wrote:
"
"

With frenzy charges up, 19.4k/ball

The dmg Calculation is this

(19400x7) x (1.5) x (6 molten bursts per second) = 1,008,000 Damage per second x (res penetration) +
(cyclone Dps) = 1,222,220 From The Balls Alone + Cyclone Dps + Fire Penetration(38%)

If you use dying sun it would be

(19400x9) x (1.5) x (6 molten bursts per second) = 1,008,000 Damage per second x (res penetration) +
(cyclone Dps)= 1,571,400 From The Balls Alone + Cyclone Dps + Fire Penetration(38%)

Thats the roof dps ur currently on.

That means if you proq the maximum number of cyclones in 1 second and all the balls hit the same target then you can pump out 1.5 million dps from the ngamahu alone...

So what difference would adding 30,000 or 50,000 to your cyclone? very very little

Average dmg would be 1/2 of your roof.

So your average dmg is probably around 750,000 From The Balls Alone + Cyclone Dps + Fire Penetration(38%)
Oh man, that's alot. I'll just stick to this, seems enough dps:) Thanks for clearing this up for me!
I meant that with 500 chromes used I didnt get the 3 red 2 blue 1 green socket.
"
PangGblast wrote:
I meant that with 500 chromes used I didnt get the 3 red 2 blue 1 green socket.

Why would you need 3 red? I dont use 3 red on the build guide

Ur also not using kintsugi
Last edited by Bloomania on Jan 5, 2017, 5:17:07 PM
"
JoopO wrote:
Oh man, that's alot. I'll just stick to this, seems enough dps:) Thanks for clearing this up for me!

I also looked at your tree and you are missing quite a bit of dmg

Catalyse - 24% ele 10str/10int

2 Jewel sockets - have little to no dmg on it

Executioner - The 3 nodes give 54% phys and "Deal 20% increased damage against enemies that are on low life"

Your amulet could be corrupted for +1 frenzy - 4% more dmg, extra attack damage, move speed, dodge, attack speed.

Your Belt could be a rustic sash for the implicit 24% phys dmg

Gems could be 21/20

Theres plenty of room to improve dmg on your build if you really want to min/max

Hi,

Before all, nice build and very nice guide!!!

I'm hitting slowly lv 80 on my HC Breach caracter.
Ive just bought the axis and need to make money for amulet.

I've got a noob question: how do you stack endurance charge for immortal call??
When CWDT trigger, i've got nothing 'cause no endurance charge...

I'm afraid to do too high tiers map without it.

Ty for your help!
"
JoopO wrote:
Anyway, since i'm on BSC, i want to drop down a bit defences and go for more damage. What would you suggest? Removing LGOH and fortify for melee/added fire? Anything else? Thanks!

we don't use endurance charges
"

we don't use endurance charges

How comes? There's not a ton of socket pressure and even the 3 base charges are -12% phys, which is better than AA. It also can help keep you overcapped on resist for unexpected double curses/etc.

Since the only thing that really threatens the build is huge hits, it doesn't seem bad at all.
Last edited by Zaanus on Jan 6, 2017, 6:40:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info