Endgame trials rant.

Regular trials, ok not too long somewhat of a challenge can rip if mistimed on traps etc.

Endgame trials- Let's add a bunch of stupid shit like temp chains/bleed auras and make it 8x longer than it needs to be.

Where do you pull developers from your local mustard seed or salvation army? Lol.
Last bumped on Dec 15, 2016, 4:42:40 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
...mustard seed?

Dafuq.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Mustard Seed- A place where homeless, non job having drug addicts go to have a bite to eat and sleep.
Yeah, I also hate these trials.

They're a classic example of content you want to complete for the reward, not do for the fun. Lousy game design.

Suggestion: If their gauntlets were a bit shorter, I wouldn't mind them quite as much.
May your maps be bountiful, exile
"
treffnix wrote:
Yeah, I also hate these trials.

They're a classic example of content you want to complete for the reward, not do for the fun. Lousy game design.

Suggestion: If their gauntlets were a bit shorter, I wouldn't mind them quite as much.

If you do them with a friend, most of the time you can decrease the required time to complete them significantly.
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
All GGG gives two flying $@!$'s about is robbing your wallet with their overpriced MTX items to feed their whack developers meth addictions.
"
pjoseph wrote:
All GGG gives two flying $@!$'s about is robbing your wallet with their overpriced MTX items to feed their whack developers meth addictions.

Says the smurf count, if you are going to smear GGG's name at least have the balls to do it from your main account.
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
"
goetzjam wrote:
"
pjoseph wrote:

Says the smurf count, if you are going to smear GGG's name at least have the balls to do it from your main account.

Herpa derp
some of them are obnoxiously long, and I say that as someone who actually enjoys the labyrinth.

Burning Rage needs a whole segment removed, its absurd how long and horrible that trial is. I get that these were supposed to be more horrible because they were the gate to the uber lab, but we have to repeat these all the time, we have to do them 100s upon 100s upon 100s of times, every time we find one if we want access to the endgame lab.

The sad thing is that I dont rly engage much with the content I quite enjoy, the uber lab, because I feel so disheartened and put off doing the trials I need to constantly grind to access it, every time I see an uber trial in a map it turns my stomach because theyre so fucking long and needlessly punishing, way more horrible than anything you actually find in the uber lab.
Last edited by Snorkle_uk on Dec 14, 2016, 11:20:58 PM
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
every time I see an uber trial in a map it turns my stomach because theyre so fucking long and needlessly punishing, way more horrible than anything you actually find in the uber lab.

Aye, uber lab has normal sets of traps plus sentinels, uber trials tend to have harder trap patterns.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info