Raise Spectre Doesn't work with breach Monsters

I was attempting to make a Breach summoner (Vaal Breach + Raise Spectre) using the dope Breach monsters found in the new league. Much to my disappointment I find that while it is possible to target and exploit Breach monster corpses while the Breach is open (to create zombies, detonate dead, Offerings, etc.), you cannot raise spectre's from the breach monsters.

This is a pain for 2 reasons:

1) If your Spectre's die in a breach (and they frequently do), you have to find a Non-Breach monster corpse to raise instead, and

2) There are some cool new monster abilities we are totally missing out on by not being able to raise spectre's from them. Aka, still stuck with Stygian Revs and Undying Evangelist

I'm not sure if this qualifies as a bug (and it was supposed to allow breach monsters to be raise and just isn't), or if WAI because the breach monster's were just considered too cool to be given to players who can summon a breach, defeat a monster and raise it as a minion.
Last bumped on Dec 14, 2016, 1:16:41 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
It's intentional that Breach monsters aren't able to be Spectred. I'll try to find out exactly why it functions like this, but for now, this is working as intended I'm afraid.
Breach monsters and beyond monsters come from another realm and aren't meant to be able to live in Wraeclast
"
Hartlin_GGG wrote:
It's intentional that Breach monsters aren't able to be Spectred. I'll try to find out exactly why it functions like this, but for now, this is working as intended I'm afraid.

Greatly appreciated for the official response ^^ Was looking forward to some good use for Vaal breach and putting some of those nasty breach skills to work on my side. One can dream I supposed :P

Thanks much!
"
Jaille wrote:
Breach monsters and beyond monsters come from another realm and aren't meant to be able to live in Wraeclast
yep. just as perandus chests guardians, right?
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
"
silumit wrote:
"
Jaille wrote:

Read the lore, fool.
"
Jaille wrote:
"
silumit wrote:
"
Jaille wrote:

Read the lore, fool.
only fools read lore, fool.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info