Destroyer Of Worlds - 2.5 Cospri's Elementalist Atziri/Uber Everything down

Hi, and welcome to the Destroyer of Worlds Elementalist build that I spent many hours making and am very happy to share with you.

This has to be the most fun build I have ever played.

Change Log # 1
Spoiler
1. Removed Herald Of Ash and Artic Armor. We don't benefit from these enough and since we dont have becon of ruin the burn doesnt spread fast enough along side not doing too much damage.

2. Added more explanation to the gear and gem setup, added more recommendations for gear.

3. Removed certain sections with misleading information.

*!!!WARNING!!!*

This build is NOT cheap. It's extremely fun to play but not fun to pay for. We are talking 50ex plus for starting gear.

Now that we have that out of the way, lets get into the meat of how this bad boy works.

Requirements
Spoiler

You absolutely need one of these bad boys. Otherwise youre not going to be playing this build. We use a cospri's to trigger discharge on melee crit.

And Of Course we absolutely need a Voll's Devotion

Without those items, this build will not work.

Leveling, Bandits and Passive Tree
Spoiler

For leveling just use flameblast with a life sprig until you can get the gear to do the full build.

Bandits are Kill---->Kill----->Alira for the extra power charge.

Level 90 passive tree:
http://poeplanner.com/AAQAAPEjAAB2OygDlm49YEODCUZxtAzK076KkydsCyL034rpAkuuGyXZW20ZEVA1uacrl_RSUz1fl5VMs66zQZbQ9dAf7-tQMNteEQ-smPfXhEhca8Ntf8Z-WSepoqMPxDt8uMp711yKoS_qug18voCFDjQgm7WExcM6Kjgki4w2idNwUioLXfIrChEv44QN0WND0NBfahvIz93xiutjtUhtbOywjAu5fOd02xoQe746D6sWvxGWDkiP-vDVSVGVLgceIiZXySj6mK3r9cMJuZPyHTsNRX4OXGr67BgsvxXXhq5WYxekEzWQ-t9ta3rIv0ZS_EwAAAAAAA==

Occultist doesn't offer and nodes that we would really utilize other than the Max ES and 10% PCoC which isnt very beneficial to us compared to the 50% less reflect damage and double damage/aoe nodes elementalist provides us, as well as helping cap our reses.

Gem Set Up
Spoiler

Cospri's ---> Discharge+Life Leech+Crit Multi (We already crit enough with our spells and melee, so increasing our crit damage is very beneficial, this setup has Discharge sitting at around 500% crit multi.)

Shavronne's Wrapping ---> Cyclone+Additional Accuracy + CoC + Blade Vortex + PCoC + Increased Critical Strikes
A Voll's also works for the non low life variation which I am being told does more damage due to charge build up. If you have a volls, switch the PCoC gem with Fortify.
Helm ---> Discipline+Clarity+Enlighten Lvl 3 + purity of lightning

Gloves/Boots ---> Blood Magic--->Enlighten Lvl 3 + Hearld Of Thunder Lightning

Off Hand---> Vaal Haste Ice Golem +Increased Duration

Gloves/Boots---> CWDT-->Immortal Call---> Warlords Mark--->Inc Duration

Moving on, lets talk about optimization for this build, and other pieces of gear that would be helpful.

As it turns out, Im slightly retarded.

Use a shield or a dagger. Both are great. The shield will provide more ES and Res and allow you to free up your jewelry slots with more useful stats such as accuracy and or lightning damage/crit

Yeah that shit I had about the helmet? Also wrong. Get a 350+ ES helm with discharge damage on it. The discipline mana enchant is completely unnecessary.

Other Gear Setups
Spoiler

Gloves and Boots are these:

Maligaro's are much better and offer the defences over a pair of legacy facebreakers.
However, a pair of 3.5% crit rare gloves are very nice and better than maligaros. I could not afford a good pair so I am currently using Maligaros.

If you would like to run a deaths door for increased damage and over all better mechanics please use them as they are very nice. I use my boots due to lack of reses and ES.

Energy from within will greatly increase your defences.
Your Jewelry just need lots of ES and %ES rolls on them with some good reses. Dont Worry too much about attack speed thats just a luxury.

My Gear:

Videos
Spoiler

Tier 14 Palace
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVKjmSfoQJg&feature=youtu.be
Last edited by Eneity on Dec 13, 2016, 4:23:33 PM
Last bumped on Dec 13, 2016, 3:41:32 PM
why would i play this over almost any othe cospri? this seems worse than almost every version, even lower EHP than a life variant.
This is so bad. wow. Just hilariously bad. I hope anyone reading this thread doesn't decide to try this. You can do so much better with so much less currency.
"

This is so bad. wow. Just hilariously bad. I hope anyone reading this thread doesn't decide to try this. You can do so much better with so much less currency.

I mean I cleared all the content this game has to offer, so you sound really stupid by saying its bad.
"
Eneity wrote:
"

I mean I cleared all the content this game has to offer, so you sound really stupid by saying its bad.

Let me tell you why you sound really stupid, irresponsible and why your build is bad.

#1 No voll's protector. You don't gain enough power charges. Test it out, compare the difference. Voll's will probably outdamage pain attunement

#2 Why herald of ash? What big physical damage do you deal for it to scale off of?

#3 Why arctic armour? Phys and fire damage reduction only works when you stand still. You don't stand still with coc discharge.

#4 No death's door? +1 max endurance charge is quite a bit more damage. Instead you mention skyforth. Seriously.

#5 No additional accuracy gem? You only have 440 extra from helm and 1 ring. Probably don't hit enough to crit enough.

#6 Get proper rare gloves with accuracy and insanity roll. No question.

#7 Get a proper es shield. No question. With 5k es you probably spammed uber sets until you finally downed her

#8 How do you get 50 ex worth of gear and still have no understanding of fundamental game mechanics? Probably RMTed, scammed, flipped or got handed down stuff by some big brother

Certified bad build. Remove "destroyer of worlds" because you're misleading noobs who have no clue what they're getting into

edit: #9 How do you make a coc discharge and not take elemental equilibrium? That's a lot more damage than the measly damage from the heralds.

As for the "I cleared everything" argument. That's the same as if you played raider or champion BV in 2.4. It could work because it's BV/cospri's discharge, but it's one of the worst ways to build it.
Last edited by hoyke on Dec 13, 2016, 12:05:54 AM
Don't make a build guide if you don't know how mechanics in this game works. This confuses new players thinking this might be an awesome build, while it's an inefficient build.
Hey guys, I updated this build and removed some of the elements that didnt make sense and updated a more efficent passive tree.

I guess what I wanted to create here was a build that was a hybrid between spell procing and phys crit with the dagger to increase our leech and over all suitability. You're all a little harsh and while I guess the build wasnt the best I did my best to update it to make more sense. I didn't RMT or just get hand me downs I earned all this gear through mapping and trading in essence league. If you have any more suggestions for the build that are serious please let me know. Im really excited to see an elementalist that uses heralds and aoe damage with a cospris functioning as a witch is my favorite character.

Thank you.
"
Don't make a build guide if you don't know how mechanics in this game works. This confuses new players thinking this might be an awesome build, while it's an inefficient build.

Hey man I updated the build, I understand the mechanics. Please feel free to add any more serious suggestions to improve the build.
Dude sounds like a decent guy. You guys went full on accusation/mob mentality mode.

I would take all of Hoyke's advice thou.

Generally it's a bad idea to scale two things at once. If your discharging stick to it and go all the way. Adding a phy dagger without scaling any kind of phy damage is more harm than good.

Edit: If your claiming you downed X boss in the title of your build you should at least post a video of doing X boss.
Necronomicon: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1617098
Build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/409940
Summoner Dischord: https://discord.gg/XwWdSUa
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/zhoukon
Last edited by mattc3303 on Dec 13, 2016, 3:41:38 PM
"
Dude sounds like a decent guy. You guys went full on accusation/mob mentality mode.

I would take all of Hoyke's advice thou.

Generally it's a bad idea to scale two things at once. If your discharging stick to it and go all the way. Adding a phy dagger without scaling any kind of phy damage is more harm than good.

Hey thanks for the response! I updated the guide with less misleading information and I used a lot of everyone's recommendations as well as a new passive tree.

Also yes didn't have time to make a video on me downing the bosses. Will post when I get home from work .
Last edited by Eneity on Dec 13, 2016, 3:43:23 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info