[2.5 HC/SC Viable] Ele Claw (Hand of Wisdom and Action) Assassin!

Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to my first build guide. Forgive me for how bland it may appear but I'll try to get you all of the information you wish to see in a timely manner.

Passive Tree

Bandits
Passive / Attack Speed / Power Charge

Gem Links
4L - Blade Flurry, Faster Attacks, WED, Ele Focus
5L - Blade Flurry, Faster Attacks, WED, Ele Focus, Lightning Pen
6L - Blade Flurry, Faster Attacks, WED, Ele Focus, Lightning Pen, AoE/Conc
Auras - Blasphemy, Warlord's Mark(leech/End Charges), Wrath/Discipline, Enlighten
Movement - Whirling Blades, Faster Attacks, Fortify
CWDT - Cast When Damage Taken, Increased Duration, Immortal Call, Ice Golem
Vaal - Vaal Discipline, Vaal Haste, Vaal Grace, Increased Duration

Recommended Gear
Ultimately you need basic high ES/Intelligence/Resist rares. Uniques that are required are just the Hand of Wisdom and Action x2. I recommend picking up Astramentis for damage and filling in all stats, and also Valyrium to avoid stuns.

Flasks
Diamond Flask of Staunching, Silver/Basalt Flask of Heat, Vessel of Vinktar, The Overflowing Chalice, Quicksilver of Adrenaline

Map Mods
I highly recommend avoiding Hexproof maps as that removes leech from your Warlord's Mark. It's not completely impossible as you can maintain mana with pots and fit in a leech gem for ES.
It is 100% impossible to do Ele Reflect and No Life/Mana leech maps. Do NOT attempt.

I'll get some more videos made and uploaded such as Atziri, Uber Atziri, Uber Lab, Breachstones etc. For now I'm only level 85 and working towards 90 before I take on too many challenges.

Last edited by jugglajr on Dec 12, 2016, 8:48:26 PM
Last bumped on Dec 12, 2016, 5:20:38 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info