[2.5] The Scourge Criminal - Story of a Blade Flurry Witch

This thread is in progress.

Many mechanics are involved in this build. It's EXPENSIVE, NOT EASY to use, but you can FACETANK any t16 boss

Mechanics :

Spoiler
This build is made around one unique
This unique means that every minion damage count as global increase damage. What is the hardest increase damage to get ? Chaos damage

I'm using two differents skills to kill monsters, Blade Flurry and Abyssal Cry. Both scale on Minion damage, AOE damage and Chaos damage.

Abyssal cry is used to clear packs. With 455% incrase minion/aoe/chaos, I OS a full screen of monsters.

Blade Flurry is my singletarget attack. I scale damage threw

Then, Blade FLurry and Abyssal Cry are both supported by these 2 support gems

As the poison is set by AOE skills, the same increase count toward increasing the poison damage. That insane double dipping.

Gear :
Spoiler

Jewels :
Spoiler

Tree

Defensive stats :
Spoiler
75/75 Block
792 life gain per block
6760 HP

Why am I doing this this way ?
Spoiler
- Why this shield ?

To reach 75/75, you need either 3 reckless defense jewels, or less and a unique. The Old Ones Ward provides the 10% block chance to spell I need, plus HP, plus attack speed. What else ?

- Why the lesft side of the tree, not the right side ? There is more damage nodes, and as much HP ?

Much more jewels accross HP nodes. A single jewel is 25% increase global damage + 6-7% life.

Changes to come :
Spoiler
get some mana reduction nodes, in order to use arctic armour

Damage calculation:
Spoiler

I got 455% increase damage for minions/Chaos/area for Abyssal Cry

Abyssal cry deals 8% of the monster maximum life as chaos damage, and is supported by void manipulation.

So, when a minions dies, it deals around 61% of it's maximum life as damage in a radius a higher than a ice nova.

Then, the poison support gem makes the target degen, dealing around 38% of the initial killed monster's life as Poison damage per second.

OFC, as the AOE from Abyssal Cry is BIG (got AOE nodes it's supported with increase AOE), every monster is hit several times.

As i get 75% increase Duration from Ascendancies + passives, my poison last 3.5 seconds. When monsters are in AOE from my Blasphemy Temporal Chains, the poison expire 60% slower, making a 5.6 seconds lasting Poison

Videos :
Last edited by Kikoyou on Dec 17, 2016, 1:18:47 PM
Last bumped on Feb 12, 2017, 7:10:21 PM
lol
pretty cool exploit. what's expensive tho? the scourges?

i just wanna know relative to league age, cos right now (with little over 2 weeks left) nothing here is expensive.

wouldn't mind trying this out next league, your videos are asinine.

have you tried guardians and shaper?

i didn't see them in the vids (although it looked like you'd already killed chimera in second vid)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info