XHUL FILTER 3.11.C

i will check that. also had no idea skyforth was ilvl 84. it makes perfect sense now.

5 links have no dropsound or special notification as far as i can see. i think they should get a dropsound alert. they are quite useful early on in a fresh league.

when speedrunning it'd be nice to have amulets, rings and belts stand out more. they are hard to miss in a pile of loot. perhaps a bigger label or a border or something?

any plans to make this filter work well for leveling too? like displaying the best base items for the area where the player is currently in and highlight 3-4 links and so on?
Last edited by kompaniet on Sep 17, 2017, 4:12:32 PM
Thanks again for your precious feedback, kompaniet <3

"
kompaniet wrote:
i will check that. also had no idea skyforth was ilvl 84. it makes perfect sense now.

If you're more curious about that, you can find a list of all uniques with a required ilvl here : http://poedb.tw/us/unique.php?c=maponly.

"
kompaniet wrote:
5 links have no dropsound or special notification as far as i can see. i think they should get a dropsound alert. they are quite useful early on in a fresh league.

5-linked items have always been something i wanted to add, but never did, because past a certain level, they can become loot parasites (vendors won't contradict me XD).
But i guess they don't drop often enough anyway.
I will add them in the next update =]

"
kompaniet wrote:
when speedrunning it'd be nice to have amulets, rings and belts stand out more. they are hard to miss in a pile of loot. perhaps a bigger label or a border or something?

Gonna try to do something about that aswell.
After all, accessories are special, since they never have attribute requirements.
When i think about it, a very early version of this filter had those handled specially.

"
kompaniet wrote:
any plans to make this filter work well for leveling too? like displaying the best base items for the area where the player is currently in and highlight 3-4 links and so on?

Honestly, i don't see any practical way to identify the current area level using the available filter conditions (all ears if anybody knows a way to do that).
And about 3-4 linked items, well, i believe those would only fit in a dedicated variant (too common and easy to craft, would complicate the existing filter understanding easily).
I will see what i can do with those...
PLEASE QUOTE ME IF YOU ARE EXPECTING A REPLY
Last edited by xhul on Sep 18, 2017, 2:25:53 AM
"
Honestly, i don't see any practical way to identify the current area level using the available filter conditions (all ears if anybody knows a way to do that).
And about 3-4 linked items, well, i believe those would only fit in a dedicated variant (too common and easy to craft, would complicate the existing filter understanding easily).
I will see what i can do with those...

i believe 'drop level' is used for that.

3-4 links are only useful for the first charachter in a fresh league when leveling or in a race. depends if that is something you wanna pursue.

i've been using your filters for endgame. both the hybrid and default versions. all the good stuff that is valuable gets highlighted and is hard to miss. seems to be working well. if i find out something else i will post here. good stuff :)
Last edited by kompaniet on Sep 21, 2017, 10:29:57 AM
"
kompaniet wrote:
i believe 'drop level' is used for that.

Absolutely, but that would require maaaaany blocks, so that's why i used the word "practical" :

Show
DropLevel 1
ItemLevel 1
(settings)

Show
DropLevel 2
ItemLevel 2
(settings)

and so on until maybe 88...

Being able to do DropLevel = ItemLevel, would have been wonderful =[
Last edited by xhul on Sep 21, 2017, 7:10:16 PM
3.1.A

CARDS

Implemented a fifth tier, and most bases were redistributed.

added :
"Left to Fate"
"No Traces"
"The Blazing Fire"
"The Eye of the Dragon"
"The Realm"
"The Ruthless Ceinture"

SPECIAL

added :
pieces (moved from UNIQUE category)

UNIQUE

Only 2 subcategories from now on.
Except for rods, legacy, and ilvl 100, all uniques are now handled using font size 39, solid background, and sound 3.
That change is mostly for safety purpose, the drawback being that you'll eventually have to mouse-check them.
Not very noob-friendly aswell, but that's honestly for the best on the long term.

removed :
pieces (moved to SPECIAL category)

RARE

promoted :
belts|amulets|rings|jewels (now using border)

added :
elder|shaper items
"Ghastly Eye Jewel"
"Hypnotic Eye Jewel"
"Murderous Eye Jewel"
"Searching Eye Jewel"
"Stygian Vise"
sockets 5 linked (finally)

MAGIC

promoted :
jewels (now using border)

added :
elder|shaper items
"Ghastly Eye Jewel"
"Hypnotic Eye Jewel"
"Murderous Eye Jewel"
"Searching Eye Jewel"
"Stygian Vise"
top flasks

NORMAL

added :
elder|shaper items
"Ghastly Eye Jewel"
"Hypnotic Eye Jewel"
"Murderous Eye Jewel"
"Searching Eye Jewel"
"Stygian Vise"
thanks. i will test the filter as usual :)
3.1.B

CARDS

promoted :
"Dialla's Subjugation"
"Dying Anguish"
"Gift of the Gemling Queen"
"The Avenger"
"The Cataclysm"
"The Fox"
"The Penitent"
"The Polymath"
"The Realm"
"The Soul"

demoted :
"Glimmer of Hope"
"The Betrayal"
"The Drunken Aristocrat"
"The Hoarder"

added :
"Rebirth" (tier 3)

MAPS

From now on, sound effects for all drops, which are exclusive to that category.
Check post # 1 for details.

added :
shaped maps (subcategory 3)

RARE|MAGIC|NORMAL

Subcategory 2 now includes restricted bases with the minimum ilvl required to access the maximum number of mods (instead of an arbitrary ilvl 84 for all bases).
So far, it appears all bases can actually drop with those ilvls (sacrificial garbs excepted).

demoted :
"Ghastly Eye Jewel"
"Hypnotic Eye Jewel"
"Murderous Eye Jewel"
"Searching Eye Jewel"
"Stygian Vise"

added :
Charan's Sword (undroppable)
thx for the update and for a great filter :)

why do hyaon's fury and empower 4 have their own settings under (divination) cards on filterblast?

would be nice to be able to display non top life/mana/hybrid flasks in filterblast in the block switches and 3-4 linked items. both of these for leveling purposes.
Last edited by kompaniet on Dec 31, 2017, 7:47:40 PM
HAPPY 2018 EVERYBODY !

"
kompaniet wrote:
thx for the update and for a great filter :)

Thanks a lot <3

"
kompaniet wrote:
why do hyaon's fury and empower 4 have their own settings under (divination) cards on filterblast?

Those 2 blocks are declared before everything else as a security, because the card names have duplicates that can create conflicts if specified in the wrong order.
More specifically :
"The Dragon's Heart" has to be declared before "The Dragon"
"The Wolf's Shadow" has to be declared before "The Wolf"

"
kompaniet wrote:
would be nice to be able to display non top life/mana/hybrid flasks in filterblast in the block switches and 3-4 linked items. both of these for leveling purposes.

Such items would probably require at least a border to be spotted easily, which would imply a redesign of several blocks (not easy to implement without users getting confused about it).
But i'm definitely considering doing something about that...
EDIT : Found a way to add those without breaking the consitency too much, should be in 3.1.C =]
Last edited by xhul on Jan 1, 2018, 1:30:52 AM
Some feedback (for filterblast config)

1. Would be nice to be able to hide magic abyss belts but perhaps i can live with vanguard belts and crystal belts hidden too.
2. Would be nice with some more chance items. Leather belts are of no use in this league.
Last edited by kompaniet on Jan 29, 2018, 4:25:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info