can we get rid of atlas now please ?

So yeah

you guys give it a shot, dropped it in game, and it sucks hard. Can please remove it so we all can go back to mapping like it used to be?

Thanks
YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.
Last bumped on Dec 8, 2016, 1:23:49 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
Miazga wrote:
So yeah

you guys gave it a shot, dropped it in game, and it was the best change ever.

Thanks

Fixed it for you!
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
"
666lol666 wrote:
"
Miazga wrote:
So yeah

you guys gave it a shot, dropped it in game, and it was the best change ever.

Thanks

Fixed it for you!

your name say everything i could say myself about this "fix"

LOL !
YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.
I mean it made tier 15-16 maps easier to sustain than ever last league. Yes, unlocking everything is a pain, but you just need to make some friends, or join map unlock rotas.
U MAD?
Is this meant to be a joke?
"
Deadpeng wrote:
Is this meant to be a joke?

Probably, the atlas can be ignored and he can just play the game the old way, the only real difference is his map diversity will be worst for a longer amount of time, but the drops should be relatively the same.
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
Haha, I love threads like this because the OP could literally be about anything in the game, and it would still be worthless feedback.

Just change "atlas" to any of the following:
-Labyrinth
-Atziri
-Stash Tabs
-the entire map system
-act 4
-skill gems
-legacy items
-ascendancies
-CI
-Blood Magic
-Nemesis mods
-Bloodline mods
-Perandus
-Prophecy
-Essence
-strongboxes
-exiles
-shrines
-any number of other things that GGG has added to the game over the years

and it's more or less the same. exact. post.

And yet people wonder why GGG doesn't usually comment on threads in this section of the forum.
Atlas is fine.

I just wish there is a way to gring targeted maps, because right now you will just run out of needed ones and you have to buy them which I hate.

My dream is to be able to start from Tier 1 and reach the Guardian with enough grind, and without any purchases.
Alt Art items as League MTX - When?
"
G0rr wrote:
Atlas is fine.

I just wish there is a way to gring targeted maps, because right now you will just run out of needed ones and you have to buy them which I hate.

My dream is to be able to start from Tier 1 and reach the Guardian with enough grind, and without any purchases.

..... You can?

Sure it is a little painful to get started, but you don't "have to buy" maps you are lacking. Essence league, I didn't buy any maps until I was pushing tier 11-12-13s and wanted to go back and get my last few 9 and 10s I was missing filled out.

Helps to not be focused on finishing challenges and such asap. Going at your own desired pace self found helps things feel not so slow.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
"
Maswasnos wrote:

and it's more or less the same. exact. post.

And yet people wonder why GGG doesn't usually comment on threads in this section of the forum.

This. So much this. And people on this forum wonder why the devs post on reddit like they do.
U MAD?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info