Why in this world animals are so much stronger than everything else?

Excluding special bosses and heroes animals have hands down the strongest base creatures in the entire game. Nothing can quite compare to the devourers, dropping bears and porcupines. So whats the deal, why are the demons for example such chumps in comparison?
Last bumped on Dec 7, 2016, 7:57:06 PM
Evangelists? Tentacle miscreations? Devourers count as demons for the map mod btw.
We fight to delay the end because it's the means that matter.
How? They are animals. They appear on animals maps and feature in the untainted paradise map.
Last edited by Johny_Snow on Dec 7, 2016, 12:13:29 PM
"
Timewar9 wrote:
Evangelists? Tentacle miscreations? Devourers count as demons for the map mod btw.

No they dont... Devos are Animals. Demons gives Miscreations, Voidbearers, Barf-Birds.
U MAD?
It's Wraeclast. Everything became more hardcore there with the cataclysm and stuff.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
Because otherwise the "-flat damage taken from animal attacks" mod on queen of the forest eould be even more useless?
Jokes aside, I think it came from the cataclysm. Demons are more or less born from it in this game, whereas the current animals in wraeclast are the victors of a fierce battle between the survivors of the cataclysm. And we already know that corruption often times empowers stuff far beyond normal (lvl 4 empower, +1 gemlevel tabula).
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
If you level Tora up to 6 and 7, she drops some pretty significant lore and dialogue explaining why Wraeclast animals are like this (A Plan of Corruption, A Plan of Slaughter).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info