Labyrinth vendor...

I do merciless lab when I am level 90, cruel and normal when I am level 70, etc. The chances of me finding good items there is basically none.
Just take it as another lesson from Izaro, how boundless greed isn't fitting for an emperor.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
"
Johny_Snow wrote:
I do merciless lab when I am level 90, cruel and normal when I am level 70, etc. The chances of me finding good items there is basically none.

Here i was thinking i should probably get merciless lab done as i am lvl 80. Why do you wait so long until you do the labs?
"
kompaniet wrote:
"
Johny_Snow wrote:

Here i was thinking i should probably get merciless lab done as i am lvl 80. Why do you wait so long until you do the labs?

level 90 or never means if not done at all then you've missed another boring labyrinth. Or if you end up doing it then it is much less likely that you'll have to redo the boring thing because of a death.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
kompaniet wrote:
"
Johny_Snow wrote:

Its simple - I hate the lab so I want to do it in as little time as possible. By level 90 I already have my six link and my skills leveled, I also had decent health to back them up which turns Izaro into a joke and this is exactly how I want it to be.
"
Peterking72 wrote:
Every little helps. XD

If you're talking about items, no.
Time is money, friend!

Literally, the time you spend picking up all that stuff and stashing it or vendoring everything every 45 secs in a map will cost you so much currency in the end, yes, cost. Instead of doing that, you could have done 2 more maps in the meantime, get exp and good drops worth picking up, or just straight up currency like exalts.

Edit: But you will miss alts, yes I know. Buy them. You'll have the currency to spend. :)
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
Last edited by Xavathos on Dec 19, 2016, 7:18:30 AM
"
Xavathos wrote:
"
Peterking72 wrote:
Every little helps. XD

If you're talking about items, no.
Time is money, friend!

Literally, the time you spend picking up all that stuff and stashing it or vendoring everything every 45 secs in a map will cost you so much currency in the end, yes, cost. Instead of doing that, you could have done 2 more maps in the meantime, get exp and good drops worth picking up, or just straight up currency like exalts.

Edit: But you will miss alts, yes I know. Buy them. You'll have the currency to spend. :)

This. So much this.
U MAD?
Put Cadiro at the end of the labyrinth ;^)

Spoiler
he only sells trash
There is a saying in Hungary my friend: Who doesn't appreciate the little, the big he doesn't deserve.

I am only picking up stuff worth keeping: Like RGB stuff and currency or 6S, Which is worth more than a few shards my friend...

A word to the wise, ese: Don't try to tell other's what they need, don't need or what they deserve, unless those rights are yours to serve.
Last edited by Peterking72 on Jan 13, 2017, 11:58:59 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info