Labyrinth vendor...

I know that there are probable hundreds of this thread (or maybe none), but nothing happened yet, so here it is.

Sometimes when in the labyrinth I gather a lot of loot, even when I'm not specifically in the labyrinth for loot hunting. My stash can only hold that much. Even with 11 tabs and a currency stash tab I find myself filling to the brim in between Izaro encounters.

To have a vendor to sell the loot to before every Izaro encounter would be a very good thing.
Most of the loot I vendor anyway.

The vendor would be in the fore-room before every Izaro arena in some visible place.

A neat idea would be that before entering the Labyrinth you could pay one of the vendors 3 portal scrolls, so they would be able to portal in and out to the labyrinth.

Also there could be a vendor at the end of the labyrinth, in the treasure room.
Last bumped on Jan 13, 2017, 11:55:28 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
+1
The end of all that is - The winter has come - Hold the door - The North Remembers
I hope you have a good life on the other side of the wall
“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” Gen. James Mad Dog Mattis
i would have expected that idea from someone who just started the game.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Well, what can I say? I'm a loot whore. I can't seem to change.
I wish they would improve trading, which they promised and again not delivered.
I honestly believe that in this 3-4 years GGG has lost more than half of the old player base because of denying QoL and trading improvements. I only stayed because of my love for RPG.
Anyway, it would be just a QoL improvement.

I often remind myself to the South Park episode: Insheeption, where they addressed the issue of compulsive hoarding.
You're pretty lucky if you're getting that much loot worth keeping out of a Lab run. Or are you just picking up every rare? Cause that'll do it.
You're picking up wayyyyy too much shit that isn't worth picking up if you need a vendor in the lab.
U MAD?
Every little helps. XD
"
Peterking72 wrote:
Every little helps. XD

except in your case where it doesn't help but causes you a problem which you want GGG to solve with something not required
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
+1
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Just id the items as you find them and then drop them back on the ground if they are bad.

It's no point keeping bad items just to sell to a merchant for a few shards.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info