Congrats ggg...

New record, less then a week into a league and you've managed ot make me rage quit every single night.

Night 1: Not terrible, got nothing of note, didn't die cept to bosses... Then i hit act 3, tried ot trade for gear, after an hour of AFK's i quit.

Night 2: Decided to brute force to cruel, found a group, mostly got carried, got some very very poor gear, left the group right after malachi kill, proceeded to strand, killed hillock... couldnt enter lionseye watch. Relogged, rekilled hillock, still couldnt enter. Repeated this process a total of 4 times, then quit.

Night 3: FINALLY got into lions eye watch, brute forced act 1, rage quit becuase i dropped nothing of note, almost no rares at all, 0 uniques, dying was becoming an issue as i was being stunnlocked to death, quit.

Night 4: EVERY, SINGLE, AREA, INSTANCE, CRASH, QUIT.

Night 5, Tonight: Brute forced some gear, managed to get my HP up to around 1200ish, with about 500 es, not optimal, but after doing some tests i determined that reave offered me the best AOE clear and best damage until i had betetr gear... Cept for no reason at all an item i was using for 3 levels, with no gems in it, suddenly has a strength requirement i can't meet for no reason whatsoever and now i can't use it. Attempt to grind some gear, stunlocked to death, again. Finally reach chamber of sins 2, stunlocked to death until my xp bar was at 0, literally rage quit, i almost punched my cat becuase he was meowing beside me i was so pissed off.

I want to point out that my drop rate for items in general has been literal trash in this league. I had ot buy items form vendors and attempt to self craft gear with bad stats JSUT to level wtih, i burned out my ENTIRE pile of alterations trying to get a strength roll to meet the needs of my other gear, AND DIDNT GET A SINGLE STRENGTH MOD. What the hell is going on? Last league i had pretty bad luck, but i at least got usable gear, now shits not even dropping. I had ot go slog through poe.trade to find shitty gear, only to find the players afk in game. Its bad enough you still have cruel difficulty, the LEAST you coudl do is make it bearable by offering decent levelign gear, its hardly fair that there are already players who are done with msot of the challenges becuase they got luckier then everyone else, while others are literally trapped in CRUEL becuase of this BS loot system you built.

By the way, quitting for the night, again. So glad i gave you money for that supporter pack, glad im throwwing money away for a game i cant play becuase of piss poor design.
Last bumped on Dec 7, 2016, 6:43:28 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Gear really isn't THAT important in Normal and Cruel. Get some life and resists where you can, and get a wand or sceptre with +1 (use the recipe) to the appropriate gems, and you can basically waltz to merciless. You aren't realistically going to find anything amazing until A4M at the least anyway.
U MAD?
"
Docbp87 wrote:
Gear really isn't THAT important in Normal and Cruel. Get some life and resists where you can, and get a wand or sceptre with +1 (use the recipe) to the appropriate gems, and you can basically waltz to merciless. You aren't realistically going to find anything amazing until A4M at the least anyway.

I do have life gear, around 60-75 in every piece but my weapons, as i said i have close to 1200 HP, but its not jsut gear thats the issue if you had read the whole post.
Crashes aside...
... you've just had a run of bad luck bro. It happens. RNGesus doesn't love you. But he doesn't hate you either.
Lament not your poor rolls, my son! Rejoice in the good rolls to come! Rejoice in the miracle of the perfect Vaal, the six socket with one jewellers orb & the perfect set of map mods for your build with a single alc!
Rejoice and give thanks to His divine loot table!
Rejoice and give thanks to the glorious regression the the mean!
RNGesus, in His divine majesty and wisdom, neither favors nor condemns. His blessed indifference to our needs gives us strength and determination to move on. Onward and upward for the Glory of RNGesus and His own bountiful Wraeclast.
Amen.
Last edited by scale_e on Dec 7, 2016, 6:18:59 PM
You kill more mobs in half of hour of mapping than in getting to act 2 cruel. Complaining about bad drops in this situation is kind of weird tbh. Also I literally don't care about gear at all until merciless, you can plow through the game with 20-30% all res and 2k life just fine. Not sure what went wrong here. I'll spare you the obligatory "git gud".
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
You kill more mobs in half of hour of mapping than in getting to act 2 cruel. Complaining about bad drops in this situation is kind of weird tbh. Also I literally don't care about gear at all until merciless, you can plow through the game with 20-30% all res and 2k life just fine. Not sure what went wrong here. I'll spare you the obligatory "git gud".

Pretty much this.
I don't worry about gear at all until I do my pre-mapping dried lake grinding.
"
gubaguy wrote:
I do have life gear, around 60-75 in every piece but my weapons, as i said i have close to 1200 HP, but its not jsut gear thats the issue if you had read the whole post.

With that kind of gear it feels like you should really have a lot more HP. My summoner witch league-starter, in self-found junk (she still has several white items), had 1600-2000 HP at the same point in the game with significantly crappier items. How many life nodes in the tree have you taken? Figuring this one out will also help you with the stunlocking problem (since stunlocking is often caused by not having a lot of life).

As for the mysterious Str requirement, you probably replaced a piece of gear with a Strength bonus with one that didn't have as large a bonus. Happens to me all the time.

Can't help you with the glitches and crashing, though, unfortunately.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info