[BSC] Raider Cyclone/Blade Flurry Dreamfeather all Content on a budget

so do we not go after crit in this build at all?
"
Battosai31 wrote:
Hey Man,

did you try all the guardians & shaper too ??

Because, i think some of them might be tricky with poison immune ^^

See ya.

Probably the poison immune guardians are harder but also doable shaper will be easy. no i didnt do them so far since iam working on other builds aswell :)

"
SevaM wrote:

so do we not go after crit in this build at all?

No points for this
Hi, I've tried to check if someone asked for that before, but i haven't seen anything about it.

The question is why Entropy instead Will of blades, or taking both? I'm at level 50 right now so maybe it's a stupis question but i'd apreciate if u answer me, thanks.
IGN: Proteino
"
zaraki83 wrote:
Hi, I've tried to check if someone asked for that before, but i haven't seen anything about it.

The question is why Entropy instead Will of blades, or taking both? I'm at level 50 right now so maybe it's a stupis question but i'd apreciate if u answer me, thanks.

Damage overtime (entropy) benefits this build way more than phys+crit node (we don't care about crit in this build at all), so that's why we take only Entropy. Of course, Will of Blades is a beneficial one, but there are more important ways to spend those couple of points really.
Hi, dont you think it would be better to have one dream feather and a bino's kitchen knife, i feel like it would up the damage much more
"
xCreation wrote:
Hi, dont you think it would be better to have one dream feather and a bino's kitchen knife, i feel like it would up the damage much more

Since we are not crit based its not worth. The % attack damage double dips with poison :) so no i cant recommend this.
Would this work better as pathfinder to get the more consistent poison?
"
Foot wrote:
Would this work better as pathfinder to get the more consistent poison?

raider + snakebite = very consistent poison.
You'll have max stacks after 1 pack or half a second of attacking a rare/unique.

I think if you would swap this build to any other ascendancy it'd be assassin in a crit variant.

I would really like some Videos of guardians/shaper on this build as I'm considering respeccing into a sword BF version I'm dagger now.
Find ring and amulet have life, int, res, flat physical and have a prefix to craft adds chaos damage so HARD, what rolls i need to drop? cant drop res and int 'cause i dont have enought int to bring AOE gem and need res to cap resistance.
Hi mate thanks for the build, i have a question, do we need to level up wither gem to lvl 20 or below lvl 20 is enough?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info