2.5.0b Patch Notes

"
Qarl wrote:
The hover boxes on Breach chests have been increased in size so that they are easier to click on.

ty
Path of 0 FPS ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:
This is how you know the fun detector beeper went off.

Jesus, only after 3 days of the league?

Breach mobs dont drop any maps at all should this content ever get ported into standard.

Get beyond'ed.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Spells triggered by Scorching Ray now target your cursor's location, rather than at the end of the beam.

<3
"
Qarl wrote:
We are planning to deploy this patch tomorrow.

2.5.0b Patch Notes
  • Fixed an issue where some old AMD cards would just display a black screen.

I think you are a bit incorrect, Intel integrated is also can be affected. Any card without support for a INTZ textures.. (And you failed in a backup code for such situations, that why users have a black screens)
Looks like a solid patch. Bug fixes, number tweaks, QoL improvements.

It won't go down in history as anyone's favourite patch, but the little things matter. :)
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Nice to see this patch. Nice work!

I didn't report all problems I encoutered yet but, I was getting losts of artefacts with AMD GPU.

Maybe I didn't read well but I didn't see anything for this bug.
FlameBlast is just for you to see better the hand.
Map drop "balance".

Best one I've heard this year.
IGN: SCHVAITZERIZER
Always the same shit. Something is obviously broken (in this case people sustain red maps 3 days into the league), they fix it, people whine.

Get over it! :)

Solid patch. When you compare this league start to others, it REALLY went smooth. I remember leagues where we had like 10 patches in the first few days, this time its much better. I just encountered one bug / problem with Ray and this bug will be fixed with this patch.

Good work GGG!
"
Nice to see this patch. Nice work!

I didn't report all problems I encoutered yet but, I was getting losts of artefacts with AMD GPU.

Maybe I didn't read well but I didn't see anything for this bug.
FlameBlast is just for you to see better the hand.

This is not artefacts man, This is undiscovered Breach Large Chests.

Use the nearby breach if available and sustain it to the edge of that hand and it will turn into a Named Clasping Hand

"Xoph's/tul/esh/etc Clasing Hand"

Or, if you've got Vaal Breach, You pop it here to be able to loot the chest.

It's working as intended.
Tsulong on the PoE Xbox discord!
Join us for helpful chat and a growing community.
"
Qarl wrote:

• Fixed an issue where some old AMD cards would just display a black screen.

That was not a bug. That was a polite hint.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info