[2.5] BHC Warchief Juggernaut - Super Budget Uber Lab Famer

Hi all, quick write up of the build I'm using to farm uber lab on BHC.

Stats:

Spoiler
Pros:
- Cheap (See Below)
- ~6k Life
- 7 Endurance Charges
- Lightning Coil
- Fortify
- 35k DPS per Totem

Cons:
- Medium skill or greater required to reliably kill full buff Izaro
- Ele Dmg mitigation somewhat lacking

Spoiler

I believe this is THE cheapest possible iteration of a lab farmer. Intended for league start.

Total Startup cost is:

Spoiler

- Rare Helm (2c)
- Rare Ammy (3c)
- Rare Rings x 2 (4c)
- 5L Lightning Coil (50 - 60c) - Use jeweller's touch prophecy to eliminate variability
- Rare Boots (2c)
- Kondo's Pride (5c) - Get a well rolled one aim for 470 pDPS
- Rare Gloves (2c)

TOTAL: 70 - 80C

Note: At time of writing Coils and Belly's are very similar in price, I believe LC far superior for lab.

My Gear:
Spoiler

As you can see it's absolute garbage, I pick up resists on the tree to compensate as jewelry with Life and Res is so damn expensive at league start.

Tree & Ascendancy:
Spoiler
My char is lvl 82, I don't plan on levelling him much further, as he's just going to be running lab. If you want to level further I would reshuffle the tree and go down to duelist, but as far as I'm concerned this is a finished build.

Ascendancies: Unflinching - Unrelenting - Undeniable - Unstoppable/Unyielding

The choice between Unstoppable vs Unyielding depends on your risk appetite. The increased fortify effect from Unyielding will definitely make the izaro fight easier, while Unstoppable makes the runs faster. Ultimately up to you.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEBAAGRBLMGxgmWEMwQ8BQgFHEWbxa7GF0aOBo-G6okqicvKS4qEy3SMfs1kjbpOQ462DrhPAU8LT38TeNQR1cNWGNY5VnzWitdpF8_YxdmVGaeaGVo8mo7cg9yqXaseyB7jHy4fXN99YE6ggeCm4Nfg8yFUozPkFWRzpRvlmyXeZo7m1ifPp_fogCj8qZXrKqtCa2NrfG3PrvtwAHAZsEHxFjE9sauxtjPftIh137Yvdlh2Xzd1eNq5FHqGOsJ7DjvDu988B_yL_JB8kXyWvOb9kj3Mve5-JP60v4K_of-jw==

Gem Links:

Spoiler
Main: Ancestral Warchief - Melee Phys - Faster Attacks - Melee Dmg on Full Life - Conc Effect

Movement: Leap Slam - Faster Attacks - Blood Magic

Cull + Fortify: Lacerate - Faster Attacks - Fortify - Culling Strike

Misc: Stone Golem, Enduring cry (Link to whatever you want)

Note: I don't use Immortal Call as I don't think it's as reliable as endurance charges.

Playstyle:
Spoiler
The name of the game is KITE KITE KITE! Run around and dodge while your totems do the work.
As mentioned above you need decent mechanics to reliably kill full buff Izaro (esp if he has Ele dmg on him)

Tips:
- Fortify lasts 5s, know the timer and keep it up (this is a must for ele buff izaro, for phys only Izaro you can get by without keeping fortify up)
- Know the range of your totems, don't run too far out or they can't attack
- You are very vulnerable when the fight first starts as you have no endurance charges. DO NOT GET HIT BY INITIAL ATTACK or it's a one way trip back to standard. Don't be stationary when he first comes out of the ground.
- Charge your enduring cry on the totems/font thingys
- Argus is an easy fight. Run circles around him, he shouldn't touch you once.
- Consider doing 3 key runs if against Ele dmg and/or Charges.

Kondo's Pride
Spoiler
This sword is great, has an insanely high pDPS for it's cost AND it causes Bleeding AND Blind on crit.
Pick up the 1000 accuracy from Juggernaught's ascendancy (Undeniable) and it works great. I have 93% chance to hit at lvl 82. I also pick up some dex/accuracy nodes near templar and marauder (this will buff your attack speed as well due to Undeniable).

Thanks for reading, hope it help you out!
Last edited by MorpheusDreams on Dec 6, 2016, 8:12:58 PM
Last bumped on Apr 14, 2017, 4:23:58 PM
Gonna give this a go will let you know how it goes
Build looks nice, is it susceptible to one-shots or is it relatively tanky?
Coil for league start . Ooke
Bandits?

Oak - Oak - Oak?
Hey, i'm thinking of doing this build. I've never farmed uber lab before, at what level would you suggest starting uber lab runs (on BHC)?
Im doing it even tho I checked and you only killed Uber Izaro 17 times so far ... looks promising, I'd suggest people to get the 3 bleeding nodes near Duelist once they start using Kondo's.
Pity the emperor who sits alone on his throne.
"
Killagore wrote:
Hey, i'm thinking of doing this build. I've never farmed uber lab before, at what level would you suggest starting uber lab runs (on BHC)?

I started at around lvl 80 as soon as I got the 5L, though I wasn't full buffing Izaro.

"
markness wrote:
Build looks nice, is it susceptible to one-shots or is it relatively tanky?

It's very tanky against phys damage, but double ele buff Izaro is still a problem as I found out first hand (i ripped to this). He can probably still one shot you if he crits you with double ele buff. Consider 3 key runs if you have to do it on a bad day.

"
Savorrow wrote:
Bandits?

Oak - Oak - Oak?

Yep all Oak, or Oak - Point - Oak is ok too.

"
Im doing it even tho I checked and you only killed Uber Izaro 17 times so far ... looks promising, I'd suggest people to get the 3 bleeding nodes near Duelist once they start using Kondo's.

Yep he killed me unfortunately, I wasn't careful and he was double ele buffed. Moral of the story, don't be to greedy. Even 3 key runs are extremely profitable early! Though from those 17 runs I made enough currency to play pretty much whatever I feel like!
I played this build to level 69 and loved it. I felt the tree was so unoptomized though. I realized it's a cluster fuck, with no real planning put into it. I had originally skipped over the Starforge centered super expensive build due to the very nature of its cost, but I went back to it, and looked at its skill tree. The skill tree in that build is much better optimized, and flows better. I tweaked it a little for myself since I am going axes, instead of swords. It also goes berserker which I feel is a better option. The damage is much higher. It sacrifices a bit of defenses before completing merc lab, but you don't need much defenses until you start pushing into higher maps.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1729700
Currently lvl 79

Leveling it was really smooth and easy, didnt need help with any bosses, exp/hr at Lakes is not great, dont start this thinkin you'll go 1-80 in a day.

My gear is mostly crap, did Merc Izaro at 72 without a drop of sweat, havent done all the uber trials yet, sitting on 5.272 HP but Im confident I'll be able to do it.

The armour/phys reduction without flasks and charges is crap, but the build is as cheap as possible and can easily farm currency for another builds, and thats the purpose.

I am considering a helmet swap with Devoto's Devotion with Determination(or Haste) and Vitality + picking Art of the Gladiator for faster trap runs and a normal Samite Helmet with high Armor/HP for boss fights.
Pity the emperor who sits alone on his throne.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info