[2.5] ST Spectral Chaos Rain

Tala Moana Exiles,

New league - new fun. I would like to share with you my WIP build (currently 50 lvl), finished in about 90%, with some usefull tips. It's somehow different than other but combines best of all of them.

After editing, I'm at 60lvl, finishing Act4 Cruel, doing bosses just at the first attempt. Now I am the boss :)

Tips for getting as much as we can from this build
* farm as much as you can (The Ledge, Aqueduct, Dried Lake, City of Sarn)
* tamper your haste - wait for the DPS before facing bosses
* buy damage-most sword/axe, according to your current lvl (rare/unique)
* fill your secondary weapon set with some gems that will be usefull at lategame
* prepare your build / tree before even launching PoE.exe (sheets are awsome with colors)
* Breaches can be deadly - take care at Cruel/Merciless for the penality - it's better to run away and wait for the collapse than to die and lose all the exp
* farm, farm, farm your level even more (I've entered Cruel at about lvl 45)
* pick up every single rare item and sell them for high profit (after wisdoming) - you will need the alchemy orbs for the gear
* sell the full-socketed-linked gear for even more alchs
* never go for a boss-fight at more than 10% of exp (you will lose it, cry and uninstall, srsly - trust me)

Leveling up
Spoiler

* use every posible skill at the start of the game with a word "chaos"
* focus on life in passive tree, tons of DPS are nothing when you die to a single crazy-frog shot (I hate those jumping piece of ... ehm) - about 1500HP @50
* minions/golems are awsome - they can distract enemies
* same with decoy totem
* try to go sightseeing - you can find Breaches/Essence/Masters in most of the maps
* movement speed is awsome
* speed-run some worthless places and focus on blue packs
* reset maps untill pentalty becomes too big (<15%)
* filter your poe.trade with your current level (and +3 lvls up), buy stuff when it's cheap (1 fuse / 1 alch / 1 ch), equip after lvling up, play with sockets and colors - it's annoying but fun

Passive tree
Level 20-30:
Spoiler

http://poeplanner.com/AAQAAC0GAAAUsNii2cgU9W9qjBa_JpVh4lVLjDaJ03BSKgtd8isKES8DHh9B62O1SAAAAAAA

Level 50:

Level 60:
Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYAAAMeBbUHHgdjDPIOSBEvEZYWvxqNG8gfQSLqJpUqCysKMHEyATY9OkI-z0kTSVFLeFFHVUtVhVsmXEBd8mHiYqxqjGyMcFJ1nn_7h8uJ04ngjDaNv4_6kx-VLpsmnaqi2aXLp5uw2LIZtMW1SL3mwuzDOsgUy73PFc96z93UI92o5ljmgedU6NbrY_DV8Yr1bw==?accountName=LoperDeve&characterName=Draveeen

Bandits
Spoiler

* life (Oak)
* phys dmg (Oak)
* power / frenzy charge (Kraityn / Alira) or just kill all

"Do it or uninstall the game" tasks:
Spoiler

A1: The Dweller of the Deep
A1: The Marooned Mariner
A2: The Way Forward
A3: Victario's Secrets
A4: An Indomitable Spirit

Gear @ LVL70
Spoiler

Gear @ LVL50

Complete gear at level 60, doing insane 4,5k DPS (about 2k at hideout)
Spoiler

Weapon
Spoiler

Weapon is your most important thing here. Focus on phys/chaos dmg, attack speed, extra buffs. For level <50 i recommend this swords:

and in range of 50-70:

Remember of dual wielding - try to mix up to get most benefits of both.

Helmet
Spoiler

Curse-based helmet for Blasphemy Support:

Also this one is worth mentioning - for buffed HoA and AA:

Body armour
Spoiler

Focus on life/evasion/regens (mana for my spamming). Any of 5-lineked (with possibly 6 sockets) would be nice:

They are just very expensive, don't ever try to get 5-6 links using fuse orbs!

Gloves
Spoiler

For me - attack speed and an escape mechanism is a must-have.

Other possibilities:
* Maligaro's Virtuosity Deerskin Gloves for lack of crit
* Winds of Change Ancient Gauntlets for lack of attack speed/throw distance (remove faster projectiles supp)

Belt
Spoiler

Because you got one life (just kidding, but more HP is great):

Boots
Spoiler

MOVEMENT SPEED!!!!1 Currently using a pair of those:

but coloring-linking those as well (and I wish to swap them for the footprints ^^) - for frenzy buffs:

jewellery
Spoiler

Nice cooperating stuff that I've found:

and I've just forgot about Clarity gem and mana problems.
Some situational switch:
Spoiler

and also the OP steel spirit viridian jewel.

P.S. How to post image/link of an item that I don't own (like item post=(...) in square brackets)?
Last edited by LoperDeve on Jan 1, 2017, 6:34:52 AM
Last bumped on Jan 1, 2017, 6:36:04 AM
Looking at your recommended gear and see barely any res because of all the uniques how are we going to survive merc?
Last edited by crauza on Dec 31, 2016, 5:31:50 PM
I've just updated this thread to post you my current Gear @ LVL70. Any advices what could I change to get more survivability?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info