[2.6] Fire Burst Burning Prolif CI Elementalist ✪ Low Budget/Fast ClearSpeed/Shaper viable

"
Fallenlord92 wrote:
My gems are all low level .... Just levelling Dem now... Easy mapping....

can you link your gear? and did you use the "leveling" tree?
No longer low budget. For some reason Essence of Hysteria is now 62 chaos. Good thing I got mine for 10 (but it has added cold damage to spells :()

yeah price went up a lot
Last edited by idrgz on Dec 20, 2016, 3:15:26 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmCXbn1nL_U

47c now.
It seems many people trying Chilifreak's build.

am using a different variant wid 12 gtrand spectrums, avatar of fire . the 2% leech from eye of innocence and from life leech gem is more dan enouigh to sustain u in higher maps . double dip from elemenatal dmg melts the bosses in seconds.
Last edited by Fallenlord92 on Dec 20, 2016, 9:19:15 PM
meanwhile hysteria on bhc is something like 6c, i imagine theres gonna be a lot of price manipulation and flipping in next few days, i sometimes hate this game
"
Fallenlord92 wrote:

am using a different variant wid 12 gtrand spectrums, avatar of fire . the 2% leech from eye of innocence and from life leech gem is more dan enouigh to sustain u in higher maps . double dip from elemenatal dmg melts the bosses in seconds.

so you are basically playing whole other build lol and isnt brotherhood bad? i thought we dont want to shatter since it stops ignite?
Last edited by idrgz on Dec 21, 2016, 8:07:27 AM
"
idrgz wrote:
"
Fallenlord92 wrote:

so you are basically playing whole other build lol and isnt brotherhood bad? i thought we dont want to shatter since it stops ignite?

i took avatar of fire keystone any non fire dmg is converted to fire dmg .. i use call of brotherhood for my herald of thunder.. my herald kills all trash mobs so basically i just run wid herald and kills everything.. call converts my 50 % of heralds dmg to cold dmg and the cold dmg is converted to fire dmg by cold to fire gem.. and the rest 50% of light dmg is converted to fire dmg by avatar of fire..
i wonder if liege is a possible ascendancy? 2 golems = 80% more fire dmg? am i understanding it wrong?
"
idrgz wrote:
i wonder if liege is a possible ascendancy? 2 golems = 80% more fire dmg? am i understanding it wrong?

Liege+FlameGolem+IceGolem=80%Increase Fire damage+60%Increase Crit chance

It's good passive if you have empty gem slot for golems.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info