[2.6] Fire Burst Burning Prolif CI Elementalist ✪ Low Budget/Fast ClearSpeed/Shaper viable

Have you consider using the lapis amulet choir of the storm

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Choir_of_the_Storm
"
charvelius wrote:

Damage is pretty nuts! Sometimes i one-shot bosses on t13s+, with right conflux. The only problem i have atm is reflect, gotta keep ruby flask up pretty much all the time, especially in breaches when ele reflect rare can appear from nowhere xD

Reflection is big problem.
High ES pool,VP leech,ArcticArmor,RubyFlask
This build have many countermeasure, but still dangerous...
I feel high level character should take Paragon.
"
Papsmurf wrote:
Have you consider using the lapis amulet choir of the storm

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Choir_of_the_Storm

I think Choir is not fit to this build.
If you can keep ES without Amulet, I recommend Xoph's Heart.
(Non upgrade version only. AoF break EE)
Ash is great.
20% increased Fire Damage Taken=44% more burning damage(1.2*1.2)

This is my current staff. Kinda bummed about how low the cold dmg turned out, but at the end of the day, im just using it to freeze stuff. The +2 fire gems is quite nice for the 3 gems that have the fire tag (swapping prolif out for inc crit once i do cruel lab).

Also just because i havn't seen it show up much in this thread, having a cast when stun setup is also very nice on this build!
Biggest issue with spell cold damage, even with such low roll, is that if you oneshot mob with a crit, you will shatter them. And this is the least thing you want to, especially against bosses where trash burning proliferation will kill them a lot faster.

I tried both and trust me, without spell cold damage, the build is a lot more efficient.
IGN TylordRampage
"
solencen wrote:

Reflection is big problem.
High ES pool,VP leech,ArcticArmor,RubyFlask
This build have many countermeasure, but still dangerous...
I feel high level character should take Paragon.

Well yes, i have AA, keeping permanent ruby if i can, got over 9k es. Thing is: none of that will help if u run -max res map and meet single reflect rare with no pack around to leech from. So yeah if i decide to push after like 92 ill definitly take -50% reflected dmg taken. Damaged seemed fine even without discord, u even have core cleared without discord so..

P.S. Yday i tried hall of grandmasters, cleared 2 wings with no trouble, but in 3rd one some wander was keep getting me oneshotted, seems like this build is able to clear that unique map, but i have to work around defences like frostwall and maybe decoy totem.

Edit: sorry for bad english, its not my native language.
Last edited by charvelius on Dec 16, 2016, 3:51:29 AM
Most of our damage come from Fire Burst but with Elemental Equilibrium each Fire Burst proc could increase the Lightning resistance by 50%.

Could "added lightning damage to spells" and Herald of Thunder be a problem with this build ?
"
eteule wrote:
Most of our damage come from Fire Burst but with Elemental Equilibrium each Fire Burst proc could increase the Lightning resistance by 50%.

Could "added lightning damage to spells" and Herald of Thunder be a problem with this build ?

It's not problem at all.
the most important question is viable for hc??Sorry for my bad english thnx !!
"
SlaFe wrote:
the most important question is viable for hc??Sorry for my bad english thnx !!

Not tested.
I'm not planning to add "HC viable"tag to this build.

If you run this build in HC, I strongly recommend to take Paragon(-50% ref).
You should think this build is same as Flameblast build.
Almost Rip caused by reflection.
Last edited by solencen on Dec 17, 2016, 8:06:02 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info