Champion " First to strike, last to fall " Question

Although it says " Your hits permanently intimidate enemies that are on full life " Does this interaction apply to attacks your totems make as well ?
Last bumped on Jan 31, 2017, 10:10:15 AM
Did you find out about the interaction by now? I just tested this in PvP and my friend said that he didn't get any debuff icon with totem hits (ancestral protector) nor without (both were fresh rounds, so he was at full life when the first hit occured).
Hey mate sorry, I did a bit more research and it turned up (hopefully true otherwise it's a bug) that any on hit effects from your character also work the same way with your totems so first to strike last to fall should in theory work with your totems as well.
It says your hits not your totems.Won't work.
"
Adri38 wrote:
It says your hits not your totems.Won't work.

Elemental Equilibrium also says "your hits" but works with Totems just fine. If that's your only backup (no in-game testing or developer responses), I'd say it's still undecided.

(I could have sworn this was discussed in the past, but Google turned up nothing. Maybe a more dedicated googler can find a dev response about this?)
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
He has to test, for example, things like charges on hit dont work with totems
I'd be inclined to believe it works if elemental equilibrium works, since they're both on hit effects granted from the tree.

On hit effects from the tree, on hit effects from gems, and on hit effects from equipment all behave differently.
IGN: Ikimashouka, Tsukiyattekudasai, DontCallMeMrFroyo
Testing has to be done, get a low res monster and check if the vulnerability text appears
Totems hit as you do. It works.
My supporter items: Victario's Charity and The Forsaken

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info