2.5 Assassin Blade Vortex Question(s)

So I didn't get on the BV train last mod until the very end and I only used it to save up for Cospri's so RIP to everything I loved. But I decided to give BV a go this league and I'm almost to merc and the trials started.

So I have a few questions that I'm trying to work out the details on and any ideas/help would be so great.

1. So for map clearing I know the standard Ascendancy picks are the MOAR DEEPS crit nodes. But if I actually plan on clearing bosses and so forth is it ever a good idea to go for the poison/bleed nodes and maybe slot in a Rapid Decay on the 6 link armor? I know the BV hits less than it did last league so this may not be viable now but I wasn't sure how it compared to the increased crit chance/damage vs full life/low life monsters.

2. Has anyone come up with any new/fun ways to play this in 2.5? I know it hits harder/slower than last time over 12 stacks I think (what I read on reddit). So is there anything I/we can do to take advantage of this slower/harder hit? I figured things like auras would mean less since they are hitting less and raw crit multi and spell/ele damage would mean more? So now I'm not entirely sure if I wanna try Weapon elemental Damage instead of the standard crit chance for spells/multi etc.

3. Will add more when I get them, but I can't keep blowing my favorite streamers up for questions and I know there are some pretty knowledgeable forum warriors on here.

Thank you for all of the help

Dom
Last bumped on Dec 6, 2016, 8:35:01 PM
bump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info