Poe Trade says "Your items are not showing because your profile is set to private..."

Ive got such an error on poetrade:

Your items are not showing because your profile is set to private. You need to disable "Set profile as private" in your account privacy settings.

After you've done that, send a PM to the poexyzis account.

(This error does not affect items posted via public stash tabs).

And my Private settings page:

Ive tryed to relogin, tryed to mark any option, relogin, unmark, and so on. This problem appeared a few days ago, and my brother, who playing on the same PC as me, have the same problem on his account. Help me Please!
Last edited by DarkEnemy7 on Dec 6, 2016, 10:57:21 AM
Last bumped on Apr 5, 2017, 2:49:21 AM
well, did you send a private forum message to the xyz account as it's requested after you unhid your profile?
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
vio wrote:
well, did you send a private forum message to the xyz account as it's requested after you unhid your profile?

Yes, i did. Received message with personal URL to control my online status. Ive logged in via that link (which i already had), and nothing changed.
"
DarkEnemy7 wrote:
"
vio wrote:

Yes, i did. Received message with personal URL to control my online status. Ive logged in via that link (which i already had), and nothing changed.

i don't use acquisition but i read that your status after clicking the "online link" is only temporary.

if it doesn't work as advertised, just pm him again or respond in the actual aquisition thread.
"
vio wrote:
"
DarkEnemy7 wrote:
"
vio wrote:

i don't use acquisition but i read that your status after clicking the "online link" is only temporary.

if it doesn't work as advertised, just pm him again or respond in the actual aquisition thread.

I know that.Im not usin aquisition. Because of this error i cant sell currency via currency market. Im offers dosnt shows. This problem appeared just when update 2.5.0 has been released.
"
DarkEnemy7 wrote:

I know that.Im not usin aquisition. Because of this error i cant sell currency via currency market. Im offers dosnt shows. This problem appeared just when update 2.5.0 has been released.

do you only sell currency? if your exchange rate is far off the norm i don't think the site lists your currency offer.

"
vio wrote:
"
DarkEnemy7 wrote:

do you only sell currency? if your exchange rate is far off the norm i don't think the site lists your currency offer.

All curreny i selling is on 1-st screenshot. My offers must be ian a list, no doubt. And im selling items also, i have a shop.
Help!
Help me please!!!
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllllp!!!!!!!!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info