Any Viavle 2.5 cospris discharge build?

Any Viavle 2.5 cospris discharge build? Ive put all my currency in this build and GGG raped it....so it is literally a mess now. Need help!!
Last bumped on Dec 6, 2016, 1:24:55 AM
Also am interested in this, I tryied a Low life Raider with 20% chance to generate frenzy, so I could compensate loss of dps (I have Voll's Devoution), but even Mjolner Pathfinder feels better. Even when I tryed to put on Volls Protectot with the 20% power charge on hit shield it was better dps wise but very low on def :( Would like to hear how Shadow Assasin can do. Afetr game became Path of ES, didn't try life version.
Last edited by Yorhen on Dec 4, 2016, 12:32:35 PM
Well, i tested in stantard. Not even worse, but i tried Mjölner with Molten strike and Lighning strike.
I transformed mine into a blade flurry glacial cascade build and it worked so much better.
This is my self made build for that.

http://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAUV8l5f79bQ45RmMNonTcFIqC13yKwoRL-tjtUjUQoRvdf0Wv-OEDdFjQ_LhRwbQ0F9qj_rsGCy_FdeGrlZjwcV_xqKjUXSO6aaZkydsCyL0bRkRUDW5pyvZWxslS67pApf0UlM9X5eVTLMgblAw214RD0wtF1TQH-_rjjxWSp6hIoGsmPfXhEhca8Nt4vcBb4t6r5sQWCycVa5Eq4-mghDfsL6KytO0DOq6DXyhL--I-TfXz0mxRnGDCWBDbj2-gAOWOyiexKa-BUKus0GW0PXr9WSd8h25k8MJV8ko-oGvuNDaOrEFhQ40ICImD8Q7fLjKMjIQktmGvG8jNlMQF7BKiw==

You could dual wield or one hand as you pleased, depending on whether you wanted more ES with a shield or you wanted more DPS with dual wielding two cospris or cospri + lavianga as a stat stick that gives AoE Damage and AoE Radius.

Note that Glacial Cascade also scales damage with AoE Radius as well as AoE Damage due to the fact that it can overlap glacial points much like a venn diagram, this also means larger targets take multiple hits.

For reflect maps I just throw on Aegis Aurora for that max cold resist + I have cold damage leech from corrupted amulet and a cold damage + cold leech doryani invitation belt. It's very minimal but it does the job. You could also throw on Leech Support with Glacial Cascade to leech off it because all it really needs is Increased AoE, but for more damage I do Increased AoE+Spell Echo.
Last edited by Battojitsu on Dec 5, 2016, 3:41:31 PM
tbh, ive done minor changes to tree, and im able to easly do t15 maps. just dropped some attack speed nodes for crit multi, check my profile for tree/gear

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info