[2.5] Moonlight Slash - 2H Crit Lacerate Slayer

Hello fellow exiles
This is second build I ever post on the forum. Reason for post is just a follow up of one of my favorite build on lacerate which is fiqst crit lacerate
The build follow the same principle, which u can find in the link below if you are interested in the way he did it

Build Principle
The build dish out decent amount of damage (500k dps at maximum potency I have tested) but leave less enough to be desired for defense. The principle of the build is to dish out damage as much as possible while avoiding any incoming damage

Tree
Spoiler

My Current Gear
Spoiler

Gem Setup
Spoiler
For main damage, Lacerate-Melee Physical Damage - Multistrike - Faster Attack - Inc Crit Strike - Inc Crit Damage is used. Inc Crit Damage can be swapped with either Conc Effect or Inc AOE for different situation

Hatred and Ass Mark -Blasphemy is used as aura.

Ice golem is used for more accuracy and crit chance

Leap slam - Blood Magic - FA - Fortify for movement

Ancestral Warchied - Phys to Lightning - Melee Phys damage - Inc Crit Chance is used for the more dmg buff as way to shock enemies for more damage

CWDT -Immo Call - Inc Duration is used for defensive purposes.

Gearing Possibilities
Spoiler
If you cant find 2 handed weapon with good base crit, going doomsower or Kondo's Pride is quite good as both weapon has merit of its own

Maligaro on the glove is not mandatory. Spiked glove with good life and resis is much better actually. You can use Shadow and Dust or Facebreaker for more damage or utility

Abyssus is cream and butter as damage, but you can swap it with Starkonja or Rat nest if you are having some problem on harder content

Carcass Jack can be swapped with Belly of the beast, or Kaoms heart if you have 6l weapon. A good rare body armor is kinda ok too

Current Stat
using inc crit dmg with golem+aura only

using inc crit damage+aura+flask+golem+vaal haste+slayer buff

fully buffed using conc effect

I hope this build helps anyone who wanted to play crit lacerate as slayer. Any feedback is appreciated.
Possible future content - mapping video

special thanks to fiqst for permission for adapting similar tree
IGN: JagdGard, Gisena, Reivelt, ManamiKato

The only limitation to you is in your head
Last bumped on Dec 17, 2016, 6:53:31 AM
Just found your build. Looks nice, going to give it a try in the new year.

While scouting other guides I found some intresting combination of Lacerate and Bringer of Rain. Why did you choose another way?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info