[2.5] Dual Claw BladeFlurry Raider / Atziri / Uber Lab (Updated)

Hey guys!
I've been testing this build for some days, and it is extremely fun to play!
You run fast, attack fast, leech life...
But I still need some help with passives and itens optimization.

I managed to kill normal Atziri, Uber Izaro and go deathless on a T14 map. the clear speed and walk speed is insane! I can clear a T10 map in less than 2 minutes.

So, basically the build is based on this:

Screenshot of Ofense and Defense window with Auras (hatred + herald of ice) and flask up:

Pros and Cons:
Spoiler
+Pros:
Spoiler

+ Extremely fast
+ High damage
+ Fast attack
+ High leech
+ Can deal with physical damage reflect
+ 9 frenzy charges
+ Not so expensive

-Cons:
Spoiler

- Lacks some life
- Can be one shoted in harder mods
- Need fast gameplay
- Not a league starter
- Cannot deal with elemental damage reflect
- Cannot deal with "cannot leech life" mod

TREE:

GEAR:
Spoiler
Armor: Go for a Lightning Coil or Belly of the Beast. Going with Coil makes you harder to physical damage but your life pool won't be good. I preffer Belly of the Beast to compensate the lack of life from other equipments.

Weapons: For weapons we choose 2 high pDPS and APS rare claws. It is a MUST that the claws leech at least 1.2% physical damage as life.

Helmet: Here we have two options, Abyssus or Rat's Nest. In particular i think Rat's nest will fit the best cause of the 15% atk speed, 10% mov speed and 150% evasion, it will be a huge boost with all the frenzy charges and movement/attack speed from Onslaugh we get from ascendancy.
Abyssus will make us suffer ~40% more damage from physical hits, in other hands it boost our DPS to new levels with its phys damage and ~200 crit multiply. Basically, if going to farm Labs go with Rat's Nest, if clearing maps go with Abyssus.

Gloves: Look for a evasion based gloves with good resistances, life, attack speed and phys damage.If you could cap your resistances on rings, amulets and belt, you have the choice to use a unique gloves called Snakebite. These pair of gloves will boost your attack speed by 2% per frenzy charge (18% total) and acuracy by 6% per charge (54% total), also while at maximum frenzy charges your attacks will apply poison. But it will reduce the frenzy charges duration by 90% (yeah, lol). I tested it myself and could keep frenzy charges up all the time cause we can build charges too fast... If you're not too fast, go with a rare gloves.

Boots: For boots, we will use Darkray Vectors. A unique boots that gives us a nice movement speed and dodge chance boost by have frenzy charges, also it add +1 to max frenzy charges.

Belt: Grab a rustic sash with high resistances and high life. If you could cap your resistances on rings and amulets i HIGHLY recomend going for a "The Retch" belt.

Rings/Amulets: Try to cap your resistances while seeking for a diamond ring with +weapon elemental damage, +intelligence, +life.

Flasks we use:

When going for Uber Lab or Atziri, swap Lion's Roar with:

LINKS:
Spoiler
MAIN: Blade Flurry + Inc. AOE (or Conc. for bosses) + Phys to lightning + increased critical strikes + Fortify (for 5-Link) + Weapon elemental Damage (for 6-Link)

Auras: Hatred (for ofensive, map clearing) or Grace (if going defensive, Lab, etc). Herald of Thunder or Herald of Ice (linked to a Curse on Hit + Assassin's mark, for power charge supply)

Mobility: Whirlwing Blades + Faster Attacks + Blood Magic

Totem: Ancestral Warchief + Faster attacks + melee phys damage + added fire damage

Debuff on Bosses: Cast when dmaage taken lvl 1 + Enfeeble lvl 5 + Inc. duration

Others are Summon Ice golem, blood rage (activate it only at bosses), Vaal haste or Vaal Grace.

Some Explanation on how to play this build:
Get your prefered auras and golem up. Use whirlwind blade to move from pack to pack and attack with Bladeflurry. Since we have insane attack speed, its matter of a second to reach sixth stage of BladeFlurry (where we get 120% more damage from the slashes). While we kill monsters we get frenzy charges (up to 9) and it will boost our damage by 36%, attack speed by 63%, dodge chance by 18%, evasion rating by 36% and movement speed by 63%. Also, while having Onlaugh up (we gain onslaugh by killing monsters or using flask) we boost our attack/movement speed by 40%, attack damage by 20%, gain 25% more chance to evade melee attacks and 15% more chance to evade projectiles.
When fighting a Boss, place a ancestral warchief totem and you gain +18% more melee damage.
Activate Blood Rage skill and you gain 15% more attack speed plus 1.2% dmg leeched as life.
Activate Vaal Haste for INSANE 36% attack speed, or Vaal Grace for extra 33% chance to dodge spells and attacks.

Have Fun :)
Last edited by vardows on Dec 4, 2016, 10:04:17 PM
Last bumped on Dec 9, 2016, 5:23:58 AM
Good.I will try.TvT
Updated the guide.
your screen shot is not showing blade flurry damage per hit, but rather your auto attack damage per second
I've updated the screenshots with BladeFlurry damage instead of normal damage
Add please leveling tree
And how you leach mana?
Last edited by CLassic4646 on Dec 9, 2016, 5:52:49 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info