[2.5] CI Crit Chaos CoE Blade Flurry Assassin, 10k+ES

Hey guys,

this is a full chaos/poison crit build using a rare dagger,

we also want high attack speed for fast blade flurry stacks, fast poison stacks
and fast clearspeed with whirling blades/shield charge.

Since all the good stuff on our chaos dagger would be suffixes and it lacks damage scaling prefixes we'll run a Crown of Eyes, looking at something like this

required: 4property royal skean or ambusher with

- adds # - # chaos damage, only 1 roll exists so any is fine, can be divined later, if needed
- high local critchance roll
- 3rd/4th stat any combination of crafted/decently rolled attack speed and spell damage

- 5/6 property dagger is luxury, decent rolls would be accurracy, crit mult suffix
spell damage/#+mana split roll or crafted %damage over time (leo3) prefix

Since we're running CoE, we'll use a spell shield for another high %increased spell damage roll as well as ES and resistances.

bonus: CoE offers more jewel options.

We are looking for es%, chaos%, spell%, spell% with shields, AoE%, flat damage%, global crit mult% and working attack speed%.

Hungry Abyss unique jewel: turns our phys life leech into chaos life leech
mana leech: 0.4% attack leech from the tree

Energy from Within unique jewel: placed between witch and shadow, near the "melding" wheel

Hungry Abyss requires 5/10 gear slots to be corrupted,
which will be the high gear requirement for this build.

gear, flasks and skill gem links:

Spoiler

Can use Ondar's clasp gloves as a cheap high attack speed/corrupted gear slot option all the way to high tier maps, though it will be tougher to hit resistance/ele weakness resistance cap.

bandits:

kill - kill/attack speed - power charge

cruel kill 122pt tree:

ascendancy order:

Unstable Infusion - Deadly Infusion - Noxious Strike - Toxic Delivery
or
Unstable Infusion - Noxious Strike - Toxic Delivery - Deadly Infusion

stats at lvl91:

Blade Flurry unbuffed avg. damage: 4.050
Blade Flrurry buffed avg. damage (3frenzies, 5powers, atziri's): 9.200
ES pool: 11k+

stun avoidance:

unique flask or 80% boot enchant,
late game option: skyforth

enchants:

Spoiler
helm enchant:

- blade flurry damage/radius,
- blood rage add. chance to gain a frenzy charge/ add. % attack speed

boot enchant:

- 65%/80% to avoid being stunned
- %increased attack and cast speed
(- %of damage leeched as life and mana)

gloves implicit:

- %spell damage (fingerless silk gloves)
- temporal chains on hit corruption, single curse viable,
overwritten by witchfire brew to toggle defense/offense

- did an enfeeble core with blood rage and no stun avoidance,
died at the start and once to malachai,

hc viable with stun avoidance, some awereness
and double vaal discipline + inc. duration,
relatively tanky and decent clearspeed + single target,

if you wanna run uber lab, you'd probably wanna focus on attack speed jewels
and use flame dash for cliffs, again double vaal discipline is key.

Last edited by mqtrixqq on Dec 1, 2016, 3:08:13 PM
Last bumped on Jan 27, 2017, 9:52:06 AM
Hi . . .

Quick question, why do you take the Attack speed nodes near the scion but leave the Attack speed at the dagger nodes?
"
Quick question, why do you take the Attack speed nodes near the scion but leave the Attack speed at the dagger nodes?

Hey there , the tree is spread very thin to grab two AoE clusters, mana attack leech
and dex=flat acc/acc%, alongside all the es nodes,
2 power charges and some crit and spell% stuff.

This being said the higher attack speed, the better,
but it should be point efficient or directly route to something.
All sockets for 2points (3good property jewel) or 3points (4property jewel)
should be taken for point efficiency on the tree.

The overall attack speed on the tree is somewhat low though,
maybe go with attack speed heavy jewels or drop out of something,
if you feel like the 19% from "flaying" is needed in your current setup.

I think 0.15 attack time or faster on the BF tooltip is fine,
there are a lot of ways to get there - "flaying" for 4 points is okay -ish,
but the phys isn't really good for full chaos
and even procs immortal call more frequently on phys reflect maps,
so I don't really like it for this build variant.
Hope this covers most of the tree choices, cheers :)
Last edited by mqtrixqq on Dec 4, 2016, 10:33:41 PM
Hey bro, just want to say that I'm following your build. Although I'm wondering about the clearspeed and so on. HOPEFULLY you can get a video up, even if you're still lvl 81. I'm tied up whether to follow your build (dagger/spell dmg scaling) or claw build.
"
Hey bro, just want to say that I'm following your build. Although I'm wondering about the clearspeed and so on. HOPEFULLY you can get a video up, even if you're still lvl 81. I'm tied up whether to follow your build (dagger/spell dmg scaling) or claw build.

Hey, sorry for the late reply, got to 10k+ buffed during testing in late essence and standard,
though the poison part doesn't seem to show in the tooltip at all. Once you get at least 0.15 attack time on blade flurry the clearspeed is good and bosses melt without conc up to t14.

Mino takes quite some time without any wither totem or warchief setup, but there's bascially a free 4L on the boots to put in anything you want.

So yeah just mapping seems really fast, timed 2 minutes on a random gorge, everything up to t14 seems really fast with enough gear as long as it's an open map, even less optimal layouts like volcano/abyss.

Only needs to reroll TC/no regen/impotence for clearspeed, but you could clear it, if necessary and the rare no leech mod; can run anything else.

If you mean DW claws:

- DW Scourge is rather squishy and there are builds with similiar dps that are phys2ele, so I wouldn't recommend it.

- DW Wisdom and Action is quite tanky for a DW build thanks to the massive es% from the int stack, though being full ele needs warlord's mark (can't run hexproof), life leech gem (5L+life leech, wouldn't consider it a build at this point) or has to fully rely on vinktar's, which you can do, but I don't like it.

Currently running Wisdom and Action myself, trying to get enough chaos to get the leech from there and still run almost all map mods, dunno if it'll be good enough dps though.

I'd recommend anything that isn't dw scourge or full ele, if you'd ask me :D

edit: sadly no video, because I'm playing on a potato
Last edited by mqtrixqq on Dec 15, 2016, 1:18:59 PM
hi following this build, thanks for sharing
1.are chaos damage/damage over time nodes enough on this tree?
2.is Hungry Abyss being that important to have that takes out a jewel socket and narrow down the amount of rare gears we can search for
Hi, cool build. I am running a similar Trickster build. It's kind of like a hybrid poison/crit CI trickster. I was wondering why your DPS is so low? Is this because you get most of your damage through back end poison scaling? I post 13,000 unbuffed and can get it in the 20's when buffed. The guide's build I am following can get close to 100K. So with where you are now with DPS can you clear all content? I have been considering switching to more chaos and poison scaling (Similar to your build) to get more damage but I am scared because it's hard to calculate the DPS.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info