Limit of shaped maps?

From looking at my atlas It appears that the maps you shaped on standard take priority over the ones you shape on league when atlas's are merged seemingly keeping you to the limit of 1 shaped maps tier 11-7, 2 shaped tier 8 and 3 shaped tier 10.

Have we gotten clarification from devs on if this a hard and fast rule.

Have the masters xp been merged yet and if not any chance the extra maps i shaped on league would come through at the same time?

Finally do we have any clarification on if a person simply did not use there shaper orbs for an entire league so that they could shape additional maps on standard?
Last bumped on Dec 1, 2016, 2:52:02 PM
You cannot "save up" shaper's orbs from a league to shape "Extra" maps in Standard, no.
U MAD?
Did you try it personally or has there been a dev post on the matter that i have failed to find?

Really disappointed i cant shape my entire standard atlas after a handful of leagues.
"
If a map was completed in either of the merged leagues, it will be completed after the merge. The same goes for bonus objectives.
Any sextant mods will be moved to standard after the merge. If that map already had a mod on it, the one from Standard will be preferred.
Shaped maps will carry over if you haven't used the equivalent level shaper's orb on standard. If you have, then the shaped maps on standard will take preference.
If you have already used a given shaper's orb in standard, then the equivalent level shaper's orb will disappear from your inventory when you log in to standard.
If you have the same shaper's orbs in both standard and the league, then when you use one, both will disappear from your inventory.
Old sextant mods should continue to exist and work.
U MAD?
Damn, i guess i missed that post wherever it was made. Thank you for posting it for me.

Really disappointed though. I hate white maps...
"
scorpios22 wrote:
Damn, i guess i missed that post wherever it was made. Thank you for posting it for me.

Really disappointed though. I hate white maps...

Then don't run them? White maps only make up 5 tiers out of 16 :P
U MAD?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info