[2.5] Quill Rain Spark build.

Hello everyone! I am currently looking to play a ES spark build with Quill Rain, Soul Strike and Wicked Ward being the base of the build and looking for any feedback/suggestions. With talent points and Soul strike, the ES recharge rate will be 195% faster. This is would have been 265 before the nerf but it should still be very good. Quill Rain will get rid of the need of faster projectile gem and will give 2 5L/6L for spark and vaal spark.

Here is the build I have put together so far.

Items
Spoiler

Quill Rain
Voidwalker
Soul Strike
Call of the Brotherhood
Sacrificial Harvest

Links
Spoiler

Spark:
5L - Spark, Spell Echo, Controlled Destruction, Increased Critical Strikes, Lightning Penetration, (Use pierce when not using Voidwalker)
6L - Spark, Spell Echo, Controlled Destruction, Increased Critical Strikes, Lightning Penetration, Added Chaos Damage (Use pierce when not using Voidwalker)

Vaal Spark:
5L - Vaal Spark, Spell Echo, Controlled Destruction, Increased Critical Strikes, Lightning Penetration (Use pierce when not using Voidwalker)
6L - Vaal Spark, Spell Echo, Controlled Destruction, Increased Critical Strikes, Lightning Penetration, Added Chaos Damage (Use pierce when not using Voidwalker)

Other Links:
4L - Lightning Golem, Discipline, Wrath, Enlighten
4L - Curse on Hit, Poacher's Mark, Herald of Ice, Blink Arrow
4L - Increased Duration, Phase Run, Vaal Haste, Blood Rage

Ascendancy - Occultist
Spoiler

Forbidden Power
Wicked Ward
Profane Bloom
Vile Bastion

Bandit Quests
Spoiler

Normal - Passive Point
Cruel - Cast Speed or Passive
Merciless - Power Charge

Talent Tree
Spoiler

http://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMBAQFvAx4FQg3RDlwRDxEvEVAVfhXXFy8ZihpIGo8bJRvIHRQdTx3ZH0EgbiLqIvQksCoLKwosvy0fL281uTsNQZZCekNURX5HBkmxS65Ms1AwUilV1lXgVmNYWlxrXfJfamJaY0Nk52r6bAttGW1scFJwu3pwfPB_xoCkhEiExYauiEKJ04t6jDaOZI9Gj_qRB5MnlwaboZu1oS-nK6yYrrO1SLb6uZO7_L6KwcXDCcM6w23Eos_d0NDQ9dfP2RPZW9te34rfmOL344TndOjW6QLrY-v17BjviO_r8YryHfLh9Cj0cfba96b31_k3-tL7CQ==

Again, looking for any feedback or suggestions. I have little experience with spark and have only been looking into it for a few days.
Last edited by haxanator on Dec 1, 2016, 9:35:40 AM
Last bumped on Dec 2, 2016, 11:34:47 AM
Low dame.
"
letranan123 wrote:
Low dame.

No idea what this means. Perhaps low damage? Misspelled how lame? lol
Lol. I have had five seasons playing spark.Dame of this build around 15-20k. After patch 2.3 Spark projectiles now destroy themselves after travelling 150 units from the character
.http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Range.
"
letranan123 wrote:
Lol. I have had five seasons playing spark.Dame of this build around 15-20k. After patch 2.3 Spark projectiles now destroy themselves after travelling 150 units from the character
.http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Range.

Okay. Dame = damage... That is what confused me. So you don't think the damage output with my build would be high enough. What about with a dagger/shield and go inquis? I see that is kind of popular for other people. I was more or less wanting quick farm but sustain for uber izario.
gear?
"
mu4a4a wrote:
gear?

Quill Rain
Voidwalker
Soul Strike
Call of the Brotherhood
Sacrificial Harvest
Chill of corruption

Everything else will be ES rares with resist/stats to fill in gaps. should be 9.5k es with decent self crafted gear.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info