Urgent help - I just want to run uberlab 24/7

I've been playing for a long time but I always fail at doing some of the uber content :(.

Can anyone recommend me a hardcore build?

(*) My preference is to do argus + izaro without much worry tanky ( i can dodge but sometimes I get hit because I never make it to late game and havent learned all the battles).

(*) What builds is best for Juggernaut?

(*) what builds is best for Slayer (i like the 20% cull for bosses)

or do you have a different build recommendation?
Last bumped on Dec 1, 2016, 9:08:30 PM
pretty please :)
If you want to be like the rest and play with the meta builds. I would recommend a CI Crit Blade Flurry Assassin with Bino's/Death's Hand combination. High ES, good mitigation, and can basically meltdown argus and izaro and guardians/shaper too. This is my tree for around lv 84ish and can easily be geared and still have a high ES pool. Reason for 84 is because that's were people hit a leveling wall meaning they need better gear or are dying too much.

www.poeurl.com/S5l
Would CI crit blade furry be expensive?

I thought that Slayer's 20% cull is the go to for boss runs?
I know soulstrike quiver got nerfed but imo it's still going to be great for doing lab as CI bow user.

SRS would probably be a good starter just get a linked crude bow soulstrike and some ES gear and you should be able to do lab pretty safely.
ES rf totem is insanely stronk. Not the fast map clearer, but you're not playing uber lab to kill the trash mobs anyway. ES 1 totem rf build will tank uber and argus super easily, and kill them within seconds. My rf totem build had 11k es, 45% block/spell block, 3k es regen. It made use of EE, EO, and totem HP nodes/gems not only make your totem tankier, but increases their dps at the same time. The bonus with es is that firstly es barely gets hurts by traps compared to hp due to mechanics. Add in 3k es regen and you can afk directly in traps.
"
hoodieblanket wrote:
(*) What builds is best for Juggernaut?
(*) what builds is best for Slayer (i like the 20% cull for bosses)

Best? Probably Blade Flurry.
However, just about anything you like will do just fine as either Slayer or Juggernaut. They're both very powerful due to their recovery/mitigation respectively. Slayers stack a shitload of Life (Leech synergy), five or six ECharges, done. Juggernauts generally drop a small slice of Life for some more Armour and an ECharge or two extra. Perfectly valid choices both.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info