Pathfinder vs Assassin bow build 2.5

Heya

I'm contemplating a bow build for the new league and can't figure out which would be a better build to go for.

I'm planning on taking advantage of the new uniques to double dip on the fire damage conversion however, would that be easier with assassin which has 95% crit most of the time (ignite) and adds poison and bleeding ontop of the fire damage or would the flask effects from pathfinder be more beneficial?
Last bumped on Dec 1, 2016, 9:44:33 AM
why aren't you counsidering raider ? after buff its really strong top bow contender in current fast clear speed meta
"
soilwork3r wrote:
why aren't you counsidering raider ? after buff its really strong top bow contender in current fast clear speed meta

Raider buffs change nothing for raider, that does not consume frenzy charges. Did you have issues maintaining max frenzy with anything but flickerstrike?

20% inc elem damage. thats about it.
Even the buff to onslaught is not as strong as I think, you think.
5% attack speed nodes were removed, replaced with +onslaught duration. (+onslaught duration does not effect silver flask.)
base onslaught is 20% attack/cast/move. Available to everyone, via silverflask at least.
old 50% in onslaught was 30%/30%/30%. +10%ea.
new 100% onslaught 40%/40%/40%. but, you lost 10%as in the path to it.
Change: 10% castspeed/10%ms, +40% onslaught duration. that is what Chase was buffed with.

Veil with silverflask is 48% move speed.
Pathfinder is 35% MS with silverflask. (+99ms with quicksilver of adren)

Avatar of the slaughter then 2%MS per frenzy. But this didn't actually change, at all.

Veil+slaughter is still the best raider ascendancy lines. But, really not much changed except for flickerstrike. (cyclone possibly.)

TO the op.
Master alch is very strong for you, for sure. 20% chance to inflict elem status. 40% elem damage. As well as the massive defensive benefits. Inc flask effect, and duration is very strong as well.

This can then be paired with either poison on hit with master herbalist, or elem pen/damage with vet bowyer.
Last edited by Casia on Dec 1, 2016, 9:49:02 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info