[3.4] Fire Nova Mine - Perfect League Starter - Low Budget - FAST - HC Viable

not more profitable take this talent

instead on this ???
How did you resolve the early game strength requirements for sceptres? Is it ok to put some skill points in them early to refund them later, or simply pray you will get some str boost gear?
"
KikosLive wrote:

Mandatory Items are the covenant chest and doedre's damning.
The rest can be rare gear.

I made a video guide that shows you right in the beginning how a tool called 'Path of building' works, if you download that tool and use my pastebin link you can see exactly what gear you should use for each single slot, aswell as which gems and the different skill trees.

Thank you for the tip's mate!
"
defflak wrote:
How did you resolve the early game strength requirements for sceptres? Is it ok to put some skill points in them early to refund them later, or simply pray you will get some str boost gear?

I solved the problem with amulet in str
I've been leveling this and randomly got dropped a Nycta's Lantern. Just hit 50 and looked at swapping over to The Covenant and my DPS takes a decent hit. Is the real advantage to swapping over to Covenant the ability to run blaspemy curses for defense?
"
cocomoloco wrote:
"
KikosLive wrote:
"
shinylikeyou wrote:
Hi im quite new in the game i think i understand most of the parts in the build but,i dont know what gear should i choose?

Mandatory Items are the covenant chest and doedre's damning.
The rest can be rare gear.

I made a video guide that shows you right in the beginning how a tool called 'Path of building' works, if you download that tool and use my pastebin link you can see exactly what gear you should use for each single slot, aswell as which gems and the different skill trees.

The new fated Windscream boots could be a nice replacement for the shitty ring right? They have 25% MS now.

Good thinking sir, I really like that idea ! Still not as good as +1 curse amu but definitely better than doedres ring.

"
ethreesnikita wrote:
not more profitable take this talent

instead on this ???

I personally do not agree, since 12 % global attackspeed makes your shield charge quite a bit faster and you don't need the damage, cause you one shot all mobs except bosses anyways, but that's really up to personal preference, you can actually take both points.

"
defflak wrote:

You can take 30 str nodes in the tree and specc out of them later on, thats no prob.

"
RedsManRick wrote:
I've been leveling this and randomly got dropped a Nycta's Lantern. Just hit 50 and looked at swapping over to The Covenant and my DPS takes a decent hit. Is the real advantage to swapping over to Covenant the ability to run blaspemy curses for defense?

Yes blasphemy and the fact that you get rid of any mana problems.

Nycta's is pretty strong in the early stages of this build. The added fire damage to socketed spells is also very strong. It really depends on how many links your covenant has. If it's at least 5 linked, I would swap, if not you should probably stick to Nycta's until you manage to 5l your covenant.

If you manage to find a really good weapon with lots of ele dmg to spells, you could also switch to covenant while its only a 4l.
Check out my Fire Nova Mine Guide (3.2) : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1774498
Last edited by KikosLive on Mar 8, 2018, 2:38:35 AM
Ran this in harbinger sc last league, and it was great farmer with biscos and what not. Decided to try it in HC this league, actually feels pretty and tanky with the new ascendancies. Blind node op now!

I go crit and take a trip to the scion life wheel to get extra beefy. Currently at 5800 hp and 1.1k es

Last edited by goofysphoogle on Mar 9, 2018, 1:36:31 AM
The perfect items are impossible to find.
My only real problem with this build is it doesn't look as cool as it did before they nerfed AOE area buffs and the explosions were bigger than the screen. Definitely one of the cheapest effective builds out there.
Sad that your YT videos are not accessible anymore :/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info