Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.4] Fire Nova Mine - Perfect League Starter - Low Budget - FAST - HC Viable

"
Zengaard wrote:
Sorry for being a noob, but what does it mean under bandits: Oak, passive, passive? Kill Oak leave the rest?

Help Oak (for the +40 life) in Normal and then kill all in Cruel/Merc for the +1 passive skill points.
Almost downed Atziri with 4k HP but it's hard as hell to see the ground effects with the huge FNM AoE ;_; 8c gone but I managed to find an exalt in a breach
Last edited by eirstryder on Dec 6, 2016, 7:13:55 PM
what do you think about Xoph's Blood for the build? http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Xoph%27s_Blood
"
LightDevil wrote:
what do you think about Xoph's Blood for the build? http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Xoph%27s_Blood

Looks pretty good, but I have no idea what "Cover Enemies in Ash when they Hit you" means.
I really like the fire pen though.
Check out my Fire Nova Mine Guide (3.2) : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1774498
Just wanted to say thanks for this build. Currently playing on breach and loving it so far!

I'm really anxious to see this build working with better items and the uniques people are commenting here. Awating for someone to review The xoph's blood and doryani's catalyst!

And once again, thanks for sharing this build, i'm really really happy with her. (I have to say that normally i spend hours looking for a build and this one just got me, GZ)
How are you guys finding mines deal with the breaches? Looking to roll something better suited for breaches until my Blade Flurry char has enough currency to really work. I did mines before and the play style doesn't bother me at all
Hello! One more newbee here. It`s my second league, in previous one i played straight in to forum aurabot guide.
In Breach i decide to play solo without trade and guide. Choose Saboteur ascendancy and make build around it.
Then read some wiki and try out many trap, mine skills and stop on Fire Nova Mine with Decoy Totem.
I realy like that calm and safe playstyle even on SC. Yesterday finish cruel and go on forum to improve my Shadow.
So after this short introduction I have to thank Kikos for this guide, i found some usefull things here and have some questions.

1st q: can i replace Faster Cast with Vaal Lighting Trap?
2nd q: can i use only one movement skill, Shield Charge or Leap Slam, and place this 3-link to shield?
3d q: i realy dont want use Enfeeble in cwdt setup, what would be better Molten Shell or Tempest Shield, maybe Stone Golem? He die so fast :(
4th q: Maybe you know some usefell jewels? Unique or rare.

If i move Fortify setup with one movement to shield, Stone Golem to cwdt setup, i get free 4-link.
I am realy scared to leave my HP without shield. I will look for other options besides the Eldritch Battery.
"
Per wrote:
Hello! One more newbee here. It`s my second league, in previous one i played straight in to forum aurabot guide.
In Breach i decide to play solo without trade and guide. Choose Saboteur ascendancy and make build around it.
Then read some wiki and try out many trap, mine skills and stop on Fire Nova Mine with Decoy Totem.
I realy like that calm and safe playstyle even on SC. Yesterday finish cruel and go on forum to improve my Shadow.
So after this short introduction I have to thank Kikos for this guide, i found some usefull things here and have some questions.

1st q: can i replace Faster Cast with Vaal Lighting Trap?
2nd q: can i use only one movement skill, Shield Charge or Leap Slam, and place this 3-link to shield?
3d q: i realy dont want use Enfeeble in cwdt setup, what would be better Molten Shell or Tempest Shield, maybe Stone Golem? He die so fast :(
4th q: Maybe you know some usefell jewels? Unique or rare.

If i move Fortify setup with one movement to shield, Stone Golem to cwdt setup, i get free 4-link.
I am realy scared to leave my HP without shield. I will look for other options besides the Eldritch Battery.

1) I personally wouldnt. Faster cast is not that important but you don't really want a 2nd vaal gem. It makes your vaal clarity fill up slower. Also in the time you throw a vaal lightning trap (at a boss, i guess) you could explode another 3-4 mines. I just think its not worth it.

2)You could get rid of Leap Slam , but I wouldn't wanna miss it, there are often huge shortcuts in maps you need it for. Shield Charge makes you clear maps double as fast, don't put it out.

3) The enfeeble is absolutely not needed, I would probably use Molten shell or just go for a 3 Link. Stone golem is not worth it in the setup because you would have to leave the gem on a too low level. It would just instant die and you dont get enough regen from the golem on low level.

4) Don't know any good unique jewels, just go for Max Life, Cast speed with fire skills, cast speed, fire dmg, mine damage, spell damage, cast speed while holding a shield ...
Check out my Fire Nova Mine Guide (3.2) : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1774498
"
JoeODanger wrote:
How are you guys finding mines deal with the breaches? Looking to roll something better suited for breaches until my Blade Flurry char has enough currency to really work. I did mines before and the play style doesn't bother me at all

Playing this on HC breach at level 82 atm and can say this build destroys breaches when you have vaal clarity. I open every breach and nothing touches me and mines kill everything in a large radius.

To OP: Thanks for posting this build this is some of the most fun i've had in my 3+ years of poe. Very strong build from the moment you get firenova mines up to maps!

"
nappeee wrote:
"
JoeODanger wrote:

Playing this on HC breach at level 82 atm and can say this build destroys breaches when you have vaal clarity. I open every breach and nothing touches me and mines kill everything in a large radius.

To OP: Thanks for posting this build this is some of the most fun i've had in my 3+ years of poe. Very strong build from the moment you get firenova mines up to maps!

Glad to hear. I wanted to roll only sc this league but you kinda inspire me to rush hc with fnm. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info