[TYRAEL] - 3.3 - INCURSION RECRUITING [SG/AUS]

bump 3 slots open
Character name - AnomanderRaaake

Gateway - SG

Which league did you start in or used to play? – SC temp and SC standard
Hi guys looking for a aussie guild paly alot of everything in the game have a good endgame char lvl 95 ,would luv to do endgame maps with a group ign-Gannicus_Meridias hope to get an inv soon thankyou in advance...
Hay is that an Exalted orb in ur pocket,or are u just happy to see me...
-Character name : Bayblade_To_Win

-Gateway : Australia

-Which league did you start in or used to play?: I started playing in the current League Standard Harbringer 3.0

- Exp : I have to Characters up too 70+ currently doing Maps I am up too lvl 8, Other then that I used to watch alot of streams of POE in Beta days and a bit beyond.

I am looking for friendly people to lvl and chill with, as well as people to help me out with some stuff I may not know.
Last edited by thedinkz13 on Aug 24, 2017, 3:51:42 AM
-Character name : HakuHK

-Gateway :Singapore

-Which league did you start in or used to play?:Started a year ago, just re-started on Harbinger.

-Notable achievements from past leagues(Optional) :
Challenges/Levels/Currency or anything else you'd like to share

Currently playing a dual striker berserker as my main in Harbinger. Looking for a guild to do mapping and also having a Whatsapp grp to discuss PoE sounds great.
-Character name : Sixtyfourthglassocean

-Gateway : Singapore

-Which league did you start in or used to play?: My last game was the first league with prophecy (yeah i havent played for a long time)

-Notable achievements from past leagues(Optional) : not really a notable achievement but that character reached level 81

Challenges/Levels/Currency or anything else you'd like to share

Please make sure your character profile is set to public when you apply!
Accepting on a first come, first served basis.
New players are welcome to join!
up. 2 slots open after releasing inactives
Character name : ResidentDrainLord

-Gateway :Singapore

-Which league did you start in or used to play?:Started last year I'm breach League. Returning for 3.0.

-Character name : Asatau

-Gateway : Australia

-Which league did you start in or used to play?: Only started playing a week or so ago
Character name : TinkyTank

-Gateway : Singapore

-Which league did you start in or used to play?: Previous 3 leagues before 3.0

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info